Page Back Function Brings Me To a Blank Page

jeff456

Dec 15, 2008
Hi. I have noticed for about the last month or so when I click a link to a post and have finished and try to use the page back function I end up at a blank white screen. I have tried waiting to see if it is just hanging up but it never returns to the previous page from the blank white page. It does not do this all the time, but often. If I click the page back button on my mouse a second time it then goes back from the blank page to where I previously was. Sometimes though, because of clicking page back the second time, it goes two pages back.

This is not a huge deal, but it would be nice if someone knew of something I could do settings wise, or if this is a problem anyone else is even having. It does not happen with any other site. My back page back button works 100% of the time with any other site. It is something related to what I am doing here on T-net.

Thanks for any help or for letting me know I am not alone in my confusion!!

Jeff

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I use the left facing arrow in the upper left corner to backup. No problem so far with

OP
OP
J

jeff456

Dec 15, 2008
Just to see if that made a difference I tried with the back arrow. Worked every time. I have to admit I hate that thing and I'm not sure I can even break the habit of using the mouse. I do it without thinking. When I use a computer without a back button on the mouse it drives me nuts.

To be sure I used the mouse back button after several attempts that worked with the back arrow and the mouse worked every time also. I guess if I start having problems I'll try the back arrow.

Thanks for the reply.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread