stones.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 344

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jon43 said:
i want to start collecting ones like these , to put in my back yard ;) i just like to take pic,s of the ones like theses :)
OH,OKAY....I KNOW WHERE "LOTS" OF THOSE ARE....HAHAHA :-X ::) ??? ;D :D ;) :)

Z

ZumbroKid

The old ones are just nice looking field stones, folks could seldom afford the bought ones. Then came the wood crosses, but many burned during area fires. Sand stone was a common early stone type but worn away too quickly.

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi everyone the grave stones where cut to a finished state and why would the face of the stone be chiseled off.i would like to take pics of his number plates on his car but that would get me in trouble.3 of the letters are A.V.A
AUSTRALIAN VAMPIRES ASS.and he has a sticker on the back V.I.P.VAMPIRE IN PERSON.AHHAHAHAHAH

TINPAN

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
wow, tin. i thought i had strange folks living next to me or on my block :D but you need to look for bite marks on your neck in the mornings :)

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
rtde3 said:
jon43 said:
i want to start collecting ones like these , to put in my back yard ;) i just like to take pic,s of the ones like theses :)
Why do I feel like I should know who that statue is of? Robert Lee...Mark twain..Col. Sanders?
Pretty cool who ever it is.
i got another pic around here with his name but when i frist seen this stone , i thought of a old business man with his news paper and suit on :)

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i know of 4 very nice headstones in a graveyard, but all 4 people were buried in 3 seperate family plots several miles away from the cemetery...no one in any of the families could tell me why these stones are where they are, ..... recognition maybe.....

M

mchamby

gldhntr said:
i know of 4 very nice headstones in a graveyard, but all 4 people were buried in 3 seperate family plots several miles away from the cemetery...no one in any of the families could tell me why these stones are where they are, ..... recognition maybe.....
Hi sometimes if a family member brings shame somehow to the family they are cast away and then when they die they are not allowed to be burried in the family plot but away from it. Just a possibility.
Mchamby

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mchamby said:
gldhntr said:
Hi sometimes if a family member brings shame somehow to the family they are cast away and then when they die they are not allowed to be burried in the family plot but away from it. Just a possibility.
Mchamby
here's a goodone.....lol

Attachments

• dumfart.jpg
    dumfart.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 188

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I think they are beautiful myself...

Attachments

• tombstone 3.jpg
    tombstone 3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 514
  • tombstone1.jpg
    tombstone1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 430
  • woodmen.jpg
    woodmen.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 389
OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi i cannot spot laughing.have a compition see who can get the coolest pic of gravestones and the winner gets can go ask the vampire next door to me about the stones after dark.

tinpan

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
I think they are beautiful myself...
this one is awesome gypsy...

Attachments

• index1.jpg
    index1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 342

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
tinpan said:
hi i cannot spot laughing.have a compition see who can get the coolest pic of gravestones and the winner gets can go ask the vampire next door to me about the stones after dark.

tinpan
did i win ::) i want to meet him :D .i did not mean to start anything or to take over your post by posting that pic

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
tinpan said:

tinpan
I will go ask him for your tinpan...he is probally kinfolk :D

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi everyone its 12.45 am and the vampire let home about 11.55pm. he does this every night and always come home before dawn.that take away shift work factor and i thing hes gone to get a bite to eat at MCFANGS. LOL

TINPAN

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tinpan said:
hi everyone its 12.45 am and the vampire let home about 11.55pm. he does this every night and always come home before dawn.that take away shift work factor and i thing hes gone to get a bite to eat at MCFANGS. LOL

TINPAN
time to hit the cemetaries....get those cool markers going.....See what you and your vampire neighbor started Tinpan.....lol

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
were , have i seen a movie like this before, oh ya the burbs. did i spell that right :-\ while hes gone get your friends to watch out for you while you go in the house and take a peek :D you might have another ed from Wisconsin living there :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread