onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This advice was sent by a retired State Farm agent!
This system has been tried and it works in every state.

If you get a speeding ticket or went through a red light, or whatever the case may be, you're going to get points on your license and a surcharge on your auto insurance. This is a method to insure that you DO NOT get the points.

When you get your fine, send in a check to pay for it. If the fine is $79.00 make the check out for $82.00, some small amount over the fine.
The system will then have to send you back a check for the difference.

However, here is the trick: DO NOT CASH THE REFUND CHECK! Tear it up and throw it away! THAT'S RIGHT... THROW IT AWAY!

Points are not assessed to your license until all Financial Transactions are complete. If you do not cash the check, then the transactions are NOT complete. The system has received its money and is satisfied and will no longer bother you.

This information comes from an unmentionable computer company that sets up the standard databases used by every state.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Nothing works in Virginia, Not even being innocent.

ZJBarney

Jun 22, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Cutlass 2 umax
In Arizona you just fork out $250 for traffic school and kiss your citation goodbye.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it works for you onfire. After 90 days most checks are invalid. If the 'transaction is not complete' which I read as you haven't paid the ticket yet, I believe the state might suspend your license and issue a warrant. Tell your retired State Farm agent that my currently employed State Farm agents laughed out loud at this. They're not in the business of telling you how to beat traffic tickets, other than obey the law.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread