wanna be pickers at the local holiday inn

sassydiggs

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2009
nw missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter prospector dx bh pinpointer fiskar digger
me and dad went to our local holiday inn friday night waited 30 minutes not to bad a fella went in be fore us he had a german dagger and pocket watch his uncle gave himm 66 years ago looking at it dad said at least a 110 years old each one the german dagger had ivory or bone handle and brass acorns on handle it had a brass d guard and brass cup that covered ezpossed fingers and case was metal with brass acorns on it to and a pocket watch that had another set of hands at the bottom of the main watch face said sweden 23 jewels that had to be pretty old also dad heard them say 25 for the dagger they have never heard of the name dad said in a medium loud voice nope back away bag it up go home walk away 10 seconds later here came the man with the dagger in his bag and smiled at dad he said taking it home those ohio yankkes are f----n silly i have a american made knife that i bought last week worth 300.00 i aint that stupid so dad packed up all his coins and old coin books and we left oh yeah the companys name was ohio valley refineries dad says stay away from them 33% and 16% is not good pay for gold or silver

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Punctuation...the bane of every well educated person. :headbang:

OP
OP
sassydiggs

sassydiggs

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2009
nw missouri
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter prospector dx bh pinpointer fiskar digger
well i am only so old and still in elementary school and its not a test

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
sassydiggs said:
me and dad went to our local holiday inn friday night waited 30 minutes not to bad a fella went in be fore us he had a german dagger and pocket watch his uncle gave himm 66 years ago looking at it dad said at least a 110 years old each one the german dagger had ivory or bone handle and brass acorns on handle it had a brass d guard and brass cup that covered ezpossed fingers and case was metal with brass acorns on it to and a pocket watch that had another set of hands at the bottom of the main watch face said sweden 23 jewels that had to be pretty old also dad heard them say 25 for the dagger they have never heard of the name dad said in a medium loud voice nope back away bag it up go home walk away 10 seconds later here came the man with the dagger in his bag and smiled at dad he said taking it home those ohio yankkes are f----n silly i have a american made knife that i bought last week worth 300.00 i aint that stupid so dad packed up all his coins and old coin books and we left oh yeah the companys name was ohio valley refineries dad says stay away from them 33% and 16% is not good pay for gold or silver
Thanks for the heads up. Just ignore the smart *** comments, there is always one.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky1777, make that 2 :laughing9:

Only took you 7 months to reply to your thread, and I see that you replied at 2:34 am this morning.

Shouldn't you be sleeping at that time, when you have school :icon_scratch:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sassy, what were you and your Dad doing, gonna sell some coins to those people? Those guys that rent motel rooms and buy gold and silver are nothing but rip-off people. You would do much better at the coin shops or even on craigslist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread