The TSA says your full body scan images are safe . . . sure!

S

stefen

Want to screw with their little minds....wear a pair of aluminized fabric underpants...

Then let the gropefest begin...

OP
OP
S

Smee

I wonder if you would be in trouble if you sewed rosebush limbs into your undergarments then clipped off the thorns that pointed in?

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I hope they can't tell that I stuff

OP
OP
S

Smee

texastee2007 said:
ouch...someone would get the point! A rose by any other name...would smell as sweet.

hehehe . . . hehehe . . . Someone here wondered if that could be considered "assaulting an officer"?

Maybe just a well timed "gas leak" from everyone could make it a bit more fun . . .

I read this morning that one guy who was fixin to get examined asked for them to let the "(well endowed) blond TSA employee over there" do his pat down. They said he was sexually harassing her by talking about the size of her . . . well . . . let's just say she wouldn't sink on her own.

OP
OP
S

Smee

Well, you know those old "flotation devices" were originally called "Mae Wests" . . . and yeah, I'm old enough to remember that.

S

stefen

Smee said:
Well, you know those old "flotation devices" were originally called "Mae Wests" . . . and yeah, I'm old enough to remember that.

In Hollywood these are often referred to as floaties :laughing7:

Mae West's were real floaties...so I understand

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I believe someone has said, "If you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested"

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
What's Next? Body Cavity Searches? LOL!

How much explosives can someone pack up there Azz?

Talking about Chit hitting the Wind!

A_5odie_e0.gif

OP
OP
S

Smee

I started the thread because I thought the whole thing was just funny.

This post came about after watching cellphone video of a 3 year old girl being searched in her private areas by a TSA employee while the child cried because she didn't want it done. As a father, I could not have taken the video because they would have been carting me off to jail while paramedics attended the pedophile.

------------------------------------

First of all, a simple disclaimer . . . This IS NOT politics, but IT IS "current events." As the effects are inclusive of all political parties and ideologies and go to the very fabric of this society, the importance goes beyond politics.

-------------------------------------

What is curious to me is this:

In most cases, when an officer pats you down it is part of the process of placing you under arrest because you are suspected of having violated the law. At that point, they have a right to search you --- and a strip search requires that you already be in custody.

Therefore, by submitting to these unlawful searches (and I don't give a rat's fart about what the "patriot act" says), are we legally surrendering our rights to 'be secure in our persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures?' In essence, are we not giving up our fourth amendment rights?

Conversely, as the perpetrators of this "scheme", are the U.S. government and its agents (TSA employees) breaking the law by ignoring the fourth amendment?

Remember, the right to be secure in one's home and one's PERSON, "shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Does deciding to fly on an airplane constitute probable cause or admission of guilt? What did I say?

Does deciding to fly on an airplane mean that you are behaving in a manner that tells law enforcement that you are probably going to commit a crime by getting on this airplane, or telling them that you have planned to do such? Where is the "probable cause" described in the fourth amendment?

I thought we were to be innocent until proven guilty? I thought for an officer of the law to search you required that you were suspected of having broken the law. Isn't that how the law works?

And the final thought:

Subjecting a small child to such a horror -- could do a couple of things. I could traumatize them and scar their psyche for life. It could also serve to confuse them to the point where "uncle Bill" doing the same as that TSA officer did is no longer considered to be a "bad thing".

I can just see the pedophiles lining up for TSA openings now!

What the hell have we become?

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
"I thought we were to be innocent until proven guilty? I thought for an officer of the law to search you required that you were suspected of having broken the law. Isn't that how the law works?"

Those days have been over for a long time. Sad Sad.

Hell, I hesitate even calling the law anymore these days.

Your Right, It's just NOT RIGHT.

The worst part is, it's all Futile.

Do you think they check the cargo, Food they serve you that well!

Do all of the Baggage Handlers have Security Clearances?

Do all of the Maintenance Crews have Clearances?

How about the Clean Up Crews?

See where I going with this?

This is NOT Political. This is Just the way it is until people get Tired of being Sheep.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think the worm has turned. There is a law suit on file now for sexual assult, and I hope she wins. Remember in one of those terminator movies where he went down that hall with full body scanners with a gun. They came after him and he blew them away!!

OP
OP
S

Smee

Frankn said:
I think the worm has turned. There is a law suit on file now for sexual assult, and I hope she wins. Remember in one of those terminator movies where he went down that hall with full body scanners with a gun. They came after him and he blew them away!!
Yeah, I hope she wins, if there is a lawsuit.

Unfortunately, after mentioning the "Total Recall" scene, someone else will come on here and suggest anyone who doesn't want to be felt up needs to put on their "tin foil beanie".

This behavior by the TSA is what governments do when they are in flux from one form to another. They are dismantling the Bill of Rights. It looks like they're starting with the fourth amendment, specifically written to guarantee that we would no longer have to undergo the behavior of our former British overlords.

They could search your home, your person, your papers, or whatever WITHOUT CAUSE.

Hmm... there's no probable cause to search United States Citizens, but lots of reasons to search muslims. However, we can't profile them because these same ID10TS say profiling, as the Israelis do, is racist. BTW, how many Israeli airliners have been flown into buildings in the last 30 years?

Guess who did the loudest complaining about the scans, saying that they should not be searched or scanned on "religious grounds"?

Yeah, Homefires, sheep being led to the slaughter apparently.

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
People will get tired of it or put up with it.

I'm Tired.

I will never fly again until it ends.

If I can't drive, Walk or other Unmolested means I just can't get there.

I would rather live the Recluse life then put up with the Control Freaks.

That's pretty much how I live now.

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Haven't heard anything about anyone in a burka being scanned/patted yet, or their reactions to it. Seems they would have been the first to scream bloody murder & file a lawsuit. Wonder what would happen if hundreds of people wore burkas to TSA screening? :wink:
"Hey, that guy with the ZZ Top beard is wearing a burka. What do we do? Is this covered in the manual?" :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions