spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally I wouldn't post any bouts, but this is the nephew of my best friend. Although a great wrestler, he has now entered the world of MMA fighting and as you can see I think he has some great potential. I just hope that he can get me some free tickets when he is fighting in this area. I've know Nik for about 13 years and he is one of the nicest guys around, until he steps into the ring. I'm not even family, but I am proud of him to say the least.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or punch drunk... He lost a bout earlier on that same card :tongue3:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yup Spart, he is coming along pretty good. Those were some good videos. Lots of luck to him.. I can tell
that with that close a tie with him, you will keep close tabs on him. You will be able to hear first-hand news
about him. :thumbsup:
Years ago, I kept close watch on all those 'Friday Night Fights' But, now, it has been a long time since I
have seen any.
Ray

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I sure liked the way he pronounced his last name. Being Hungarian and raised down the road from the Fekete family, I know how it is correctly pronounced...Fek-e-te. I wish him all the best!!

:wink: RR

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Ray, I'm not a big MMA fan to begin with, but I will follow him for sure. You can see he is just starting out in this venture and has a long way to go to become a real contender, but he is on his way. He was a college wrestling champ, national and was on the US Olympic team as an alternate. He has trained with some of the best and went to Holland to learn mutai and some other forms of MA's. He really has to lern not to be a good sport and let his opponent up, once he has him on the mat. He must improve his striking skills and hope to end a fight by submission sooner.

River, I really have to laugh, I never pronounced it that way :laughing7: Then again, I am glad it never came up in conversation either. If it did, I would have to tell them they got it wrong :tongue3: Thank god the only Hungarian family by me were Keller's and that was easy enough to pronounce. Then again my friends sister name was Ilonia which I found cute, but odd. I'm now wondering if I even spelled her named right :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions