A Few Words From Free

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

Man I like diggin old deep iron! Thats where it's at folks! You anin't hunted till you pulled your arms out of the sockets from making a heap of finds. ;)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was a little quiet on here lately. ;D .See you later,all of you's! Multiples! non compos mentis! Pax vobiscum Pete! :) :) :)

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Pete was Sheila too? Damnit, you've got to stop this Pete, we never should've let you see that damn movie! You know the one with the two cowboys in the tent................... :D

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 267
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 271
OP
OP
L

Little Bird

In the thread "I don't get it", I have posted as three different persons. You thread watchers did not catch it. You folks are not as slick as you might lead yourselves to believe. If you check the thread over and think you know which ones i am, send a private message to me at that Id. First one to get both correct, is the smartest cookie!!! I will post the winner. :-*

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I think one of the admin should look at all the IP addys, pull all the accounts that you have, and delete them.... Of course, you have so damn many now that it would be an all day process wouldn't it. >:(

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Montana Badger said:
In the thread "I don't get it", I have posted as three different persons. You thread watchers did not catch it. You folks are not as slick as you might lead yourselves to believe. If you check the thread over and think you know which ones i am, send a private message to me at that Id. First one to get both correct, is the smartest cookie!!! I will post the winner. :-*
Pete Pete and Repeat ,
Did you ever stop to think that possibly we do have better things to do than worry about who you are today. Somebody is getting an over inflated- image of themself (selves)....Sorry Pete....but it just don't matter.....and really....no one here really cares about being the smartest cookie either...we kind of like the team spirit we have going on. You are hilariously funny and we do enjoy that ,but not enough to tract your aliases! Now go find some more gold and quit messing around!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well Sneaky Pete ....I have one of your aliases figured out. You told on yourself in another thread.....Since I dont need a prize or want to be a cookie ...I will just tell a few select people....hahahahahaha ;)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When you first insulted me, Pete, I had no idea who you were. ??? Now that I realize your different iDs, i will miss some of them. ;)
Good Luck, Try not to trash TN. :)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
What the heck does Honorary Moderator mean???
I am a Honorary Queen of Egypt.....that and a biscuit will get me....uh........hmmm..a biscuit.

I think there is an old saying that goes something like, "Put your honorary title in one hand, and Sh*t in the other. See which one fills up faster!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
who,s who,s i,m puzzled,idea a few beers might help me figure out this one and i,m not shearing ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

Hi everyone, been a while since i stopped in. I see all is normal here on tnet.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Montana Badger said:
Hi everyone, been a while since i stopped in. I see all is normal here on tnet.

Sure is, everything is going splendid without you.... ta ta now.

Oh, and go ahead and let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JudyH said:
Oh Mikey.... :-*....you just made my day

JH

Better watch out, blowing me kisses like that! I might think you mean it! ;)

Mike

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

I find your replies to be very interesting. Do your parents know you are on the computer?

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Montana Badger said:
I find your replies to be very interesting. Do your parents know you are on the computer?

My email address is available, whenever you feel like comparing brain pans, try me.... Until then, keep your multiple personalities on your honorary board.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread