WHY ???

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do some find it a necessity to post the daily news topics ... ???

I am sure we all have internet & when you sign on for the most part we should all see the latest news.

I would guess that most have television as well ... ???

So WHY ... ???

To waste time they could be using to benefit their daily lives or others that are most close to them (maybe even a stranger).

I just find it weird ... ???

I see the same headlines (good & bad) that I have already seen on this site.

~ Al

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I personally like them, I come here first for good news articles from around the World.

What I do not like is someone who has only been a member since April of 2010 criticising others who have been members much longer.

[mod]From:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/rules
"All members are equal"[/mod]

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Never minded them, not all news stories show up on a single browser so we get to see a few things that may have been missed. :coffee2:

OP
OP
Al Czervik

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
I personally like them, I come here first for go
od news articles from around the World.

What I do not like is someone who has only been a member since April of 2010 criticising others who have been members much longer.

Where do you see a NAME being criticized.

So there is hierarchy of members ... according to TIME ... as a member ...

WOW ... ???

The best of luck to you in the real world ...

~ Al

[mod]"So there is hierarchy of members ... according to TIME ... as a member ..."

There is not. See my comment above.[/mod]

OP
OP
Al Czervik

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
again I apologize...I got carried away today...bad weather and I am recovering from a cold. I also had privately challenged the great and mighty Sparticus to a post off! My bad...I will not do it again.

All the best to you & I hope you feel better soon ...

Happy Holidays ...

~ Al

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Al Czervik said:
texastee2007 said:
again I apologize...I got carried away today...bad weather and I am recovering from a cold. I also had privately challenged the great and mighty Sparticus to a post off! My bad...I will not do it again.

All the best to you & I hope you feel better soon ...

Happy Holidays ...

~ Al

Thank you...one thing you will find out about me...I will never ever let anyone take my blame...and I will try very hard not to make the same mistake. take care and enjoy the forum.
you my dear are a very special woman :-*

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
texastee2007 said:

no worries Tee it saves me time having to browse news sites. *hugs* get better soon. Theraflu works really good for me.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Al Czervik said:
Why do some find it a necessity to post the daily news topics ... ???

I am sure we all have internet & when you sign on for the most part we should all see the latest news.

I would guess that most have television as well ... ???

So WHY ... ???

To waste time they could be using to benefit their daily lives or others that are most close to them (maybe even a stranger).

I just find it weird ... ???

I see the same headlines (good & bad) that I have already seen on this site.

~ Al
Welcome to TreasureNet!
Where, Why is not a question! It's a reason!
Cheers, Mike

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
I knew Spartacus had to be involved somehow, you gotta watch that guy! :laughing7:
Seriously though, it's no big deal. I didn't even look to see who he was referring to, I just replied because I was bored.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
diggummup said:
texastee2007 said:
I knew Spartacus had to be involved somehow, you gotta watch that guy! :laughing7:
Seriously though, it's no big deal. I didn't even look to see who he was referring to, I just replied because I was bored.

Please don't blame him...it was all me...I tried to get him involved not the other way around...it was all me...
I'm not blaming him, it's a joke because he is kind of a joker you know. It's all in fun. Don't sweat the small stuff and I hope you feel better. :)

OP
OP
Al Czervik

Al Czervik

Apr 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Teknetics® Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't no hierarchy I can see, Al. I pretty much get up and read the papers every day, so most of the stuff posted I have a passing familiarity with. Sometimes there's some things the area papers don't carry. I used to write for several newspapers, and being from Oklahoma, just like Will Rogers I could claim that all I know is what I read in the paper. I like to read the first post from someone on here just as much as I like reading their 5,000th post.

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
RGINN, me two I get information from the computer that I wouldn't get otherwise so keepup the good news and information Tee and all the rest thanks.

OkieHillBillies
S. E. Okla.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread