Her 1st Christmas as an American

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I delivered flowers today with flags and the colors were red white and blue. I could not find apartment 150 so i asked a woman who just got out of a van. Do you know where apt. 150 is i asked. She said in an accent please speak slower so i asked her again. :dontknow: She then told me 150 is her apt. and she just became an American citizen today. :o She then told me i am just like you and then gave me a hug. Im from Russia, she said and this is my 1st Christmas as an American. It brought tears to my eyes. Frank :icon_salut:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
I delivered flowers today with flags and the colors were red white and blue. I could not find apartment 150 so i asked a woman who just got out of a van. Do you know where apt. 150 is i asked. She said in an accent please speak slower so i asked her again. :dontknow: She then told me 150 is her apt. and she just became an American citizen today. :o She then told me i am just like you and then gave me a hug. Im from Russia, she said and this is my 1st Christmas as an American. It brought tears to my eyes. Frank :icon_salut:

well done Super AA
she wuz so happy

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:
texastee2007 said:
aa battery said:

well done Super AA
she wuz so happy

and it sounds like she did it the right way!
:thumbsup:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, double a.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
do you have an address...would love to send her a card welcoming her to America all the way from Texas.
dont know if she reads english. JOKE ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread