The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd tell people, but not where I found them. If they are telling the location it is either through inexperience, excitement or ulterior motives.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
I'd prolly tell a few people, but, it would prolly be after I had been over that area thoroughly. The conversation would prolly go "hey, (friends name), I forgot to show what I found (6 mos, 9 mos, 1yr) ago.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well double a you didn't tell me exactly where, so I couldn't go to it. Y'all get on out there, and I still don't want to know the exact location, but it would be cool to see a 'banner find'. Best of luck!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as I would want to dance around and tell everyone, it is smart to just keep you self quiet. What other people don't know can't hurt you. Even when I find a coin from the dirt, I slip it away like it was trash to look at later as you never know who is watching. Same for water hunting even if it is a nice ring. I seldom post any photo's of rings either mostly because I don't need to brag, but sometimes it feels good to get a pat on the ole head. Everyone feels the need to be recognized for being successful. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For 4 years i MDED a WW2 air base and kept it to myself. Later i opened my mouth about where it was and all hell broke loose. Even if all i found was a relic out there i would be happy.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
As much as I would want to dance around and tell everyone, it is smart to just keep you self quiet. What other people don't know can't hurt you. Even when I find a coin from the dirt, I slip it away like it was trash to look at later as you never know who is watching. Same for water hunting even if it is a nice ring. I seldom post any photo's of rings either mostly because I don't need to brag, but sometimes it feels good to get a pat on the ole head. Everyone feels the need to be recognized for being successful. :icon_sunny:

I second that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions