Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning.........may cause acute sadness. You're right, hoss. I'll remember her.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yes, the same here. That is so sad. May God be with her parents, it would be awful tough on them, losing her
like that at such a young age.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the warning...I must be a glutton for punishment. :crybaby2: This little girl stands for literally millions of children the world over every year. Those children in every continent on earth who die in silence from hunger, disease or genocide. Those children temporarily in the wombs of "creatures of convenience" who would rather be relieved of responsibility than be accountable for their decisions. Those children for whom life is like a type of death as they are abused and manipulated by the very ones who should be nurturing and protecting them but instead ply their bodies in slave trades and prostitution.

Yes, it happens. It happens every single day. Do you want to know the truth? "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Is it a tragedy that this little girl dies of cancer in the arms of her loved ones and with the thoughts of her nation...certainly. Is it a tragedy that millions of others die in silence from afflictions that could be prevented? ... No ... It is a catastrophe beyond imagination and belief. If a war was being prosecuted where only the children of a country were being targeted and killed the international outrage would be so stupendous, the response to the aggressor so tremendous, it would literally obliterate them from the face of the earth. That war is actually being waged...right at this very minute...but instead of the aggressors being prosecuted and destroyed, they are being enabled and financed with the protection of "law".

Read this number...then multiply it by 100, conservatively, to account for other preventable child deaths in that time period...

49,551,703 This is the number of documented child deaths from abortion since 1973. Why that date? Google "Abortion 1973" and find out.

x 100..........................................49,551,703,000 That would be forty nine billion, five hundred fifty one million, seven hundred three thousand as a conservative total estimate of preventable child deaths since 1973.

Now, put one more little piece of information with those deaths...your money will be paying for them in the future. Don't believe it? Can't handle the truth?

http://maggiesnotebook.blogspot.com/2010/02/obama-health-care-bill-pays-for.html

Yeah...I cried. But not just for Mikayla.

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
TheRandyMan said:

49,551,703 This is the number of documented child deaths from abortion since 1973. Why that date? Google "Abortion 1973" and find out.

x 100..........................................49,551,703,000 That would be forty nine billion, five hundred fifty one million, seven hundred three thousand as a conservative total estimate of preventable child deaths since 1973.

Too high by a factor of 10 - with mistakes like that, people stop listening. Actually four billion, nine hundred fifty-five million, one hundred seventy thousand, three hundred [4,955,170,300].

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gord said:
TheRandyMan said:

Too high by a factor of 10 - with mistakes like that, people stop listening. Actually four billion, nine hundred fifty-five million, one hundred seventy thousand, three hundred [4,955,170,300].

I stand corrected...please accept my sincere apologies for making that multiplication error. I did it in my head without the calculator. If anyone stops listening because of my error by a factor of 10, please feel free to let me know why you need 49 billion plus to get upset but will not get upset at 4 billion plus................ :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread