Whats the next $$$$ boom?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's the next $$$$ boom?

Printing your own money like the government does :tongue3:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Food pantry's, thrift stores, yard sales, homeless shelters and funeral parlors.

They won't bring in much money with the exception of funeral parlors, but they'll be popping up like crazy.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Healthcare providers
Dollar stores

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

Corn futures. :headbang:
With a good share of the crop being diverted to the subsidized ethanol scam, there will be a worldwide food shortage. (Expect your Dorito's to double in price.... :'( )

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I agree with some of you. Guns, ammo, reloading suppliers, food suppliers, seeds, silver, all kinds of self-reliance products, gasoline and other fuels; basically your entire "Commodity" market in general. These items are selling like hotcakes now based on a "percieved" future need and the more real that threat looks, the higher the prices will go. New car sales will stay low but the need for replacement parts will go up. Unemployment will stay up meaning taxes will have to come from someplace else so beer and tobacco will go up. Tech companies making gadgets and games will go up because today's kids don't want anything for Christmas that doesn't plug into the wall. No bikes, footballs, baseballs etc. for these kids, just sit on your butts and pretend you can do something is the way to go now. Problem is, the parents buy into this crap also 'cause they want their kid to have everything the other kids have too, especially the cell phone. Get a chunk of your phone company too, your kids cannot like without texting. They would rather text than talk. There, now take this info and use it to survive AND get rich! ;D

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II

I think someone should start renting out their name to companies and those companies have one day to produce as many products they can using that name. Everything that comes out would be a limited version and the name bearer wins no matter what.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rest Homes for the elderly. A looming boom industry.
For the baby boomers; those of us who managed to survive the ravages of a 50's - 60's childhood. Now grown up - and if you're over 52, you're apparently guaranteed to be Grumpy :coffee2:
Residential care homes for the 'elderly' should be worth looking into as any investment, in the near future.
Mike
Scary in a way.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

trikikiwi said:
Rest Homes for the elderly. A looming boom industry.
For the baby boomers; those of us who managed to survive the ravages of a 50's - 60's childhood. Now grown up - and if you're over 52, you're apparently guaranteed to be Grumpy :coffee2:
Residential care homes for the 'elderly' should be worth looking into as any investment, in the near future.
Mike
Scary in a way.

Being in the position of taking care of my parents, I can honestly say that I beleive rest homes are going to be slowly replaced with "family participated home care". The cost of quality care rest homes and assisted living has just gotten way too expensive. I agree that there is a huge need for it but in this case I think the cost and lack of participating insurance coverages in this area is going force a noted decline in this business. On the other hand, home visiting care will certainly see an increase in business as long as medicare continues to participate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions