Place to post pics of peoples pets (say that 5 times fast)

Hankster

Nov 21, 2006

Attachments

• willy.JPG
    willy.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 631

wolfpaw518

Oct 15, 2006
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Sharpshooter II
This is TASHA, our campsite and vehicle alarm system. She is great to take metal detecting because she alerts on anything that moves around you and she stays close, not running off all the time chasing things.

neil

fgty.JPG

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ok I'm in love with them all! I can't wait to get home so you can see Oscar & Snuffy. (yeah Oscar the grouch and Snuffaluffagus) Maybe I can scan a picture here, I'll try!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me too Country Girl....If I can only get mine to sit still....Anyway the first pic is of Shorty,She used to be a "Jack Russell" ;D now she think's she's a pit bull.Don't come around my house at night!!Next is "Sabre"....AKC Registered German Shorthaired Pointer....Cost me an arm and a leg and is still is.He's going to be my next upland bird dog....He's beautiful....Momma and Daddy are both Champion's....Only 6 month's old this month and ready to send him off to "bird school"....Last but not least is "Cocoa"...another beautiful and sweet dog.....Don't know if I'll get her on the bird's this year or not...All's I can say is watch out for that tail,100 mph....Oh yeah,litlle man has a Betta,he's up in the kitchen.Thank's AP

Attachments

• 2006_1128Image0007.JPG
    2006_1128Image0007.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 604
  • 2006_1128Image0006.JPG
    2006_1128Image0006.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 607
  • 2006_1128Image0004.JPG
    2006_1128Image0004.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 604
  • 2006_1128Image0003.JPG
    2006_1128Image0003.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 606
  • 2006_1128Image0002.JPG
    2006_1128Image0002.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 611
  • 2006_1128Image0001.JPG
    2006_1128Image0001.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 606

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Has any one noticed we have better pictures of our pets than we do of ourselves?

Well these are my kids, the spoiled rotten Lahsah Apsos! Oscar is the brown one, he just turned 15, my special X-mass presant. Turned out to be Gerry's dog. Next x-mass came the black and white Lahsah ,Snuffy, for Gerry so I could have Oscar back. Now it's perfect Gerry has Oscar & I have Snuffy! The poodle was a good try, my little buddy Maxx, rescued him from going to the shelter. Gave it 6 months, but......the boys did not get along. They were fine until I got home, then would fight over me, i always have plenty to go around, not for them. So Maxx moved up the street to my best friends house. I see him all the time, he is happy to be an only dog. My little oscar buddy is happy to have me to himself. Snuffy? Whatever.... she can deal with it.....Got treats? Gotta love a dog!

P.s. Yes Oscar the grouch & Snuffaluffagus, if you didn't catch it earlier.

P.s.s. Oscar hates it when we go on vacation without him and Snuffy matches the garage floor!

Attachments

• GOTTA GO.JPG
    GOTTA GO.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 606
  • NUFFER.JPG
    NUFFER.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 608
  • MY KIDS.jpg
    MY KIDS.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 605

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Guys,,,,,
I love ALL the critters on this thread............BUT..........OMG.........I WANT CODY!

Realde..........here's better looks at Maxine. Trust me, there was NOTHING shy about her!!!!!!!!She was kinda lurking in the shadows in the other pic.
Maxine + Axle ( mother + son ) ........ALWAYS playing!!!!!!!

Attachments

• M+A 2.jpg
    M+A 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 604

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Maxine+Brute .....(axle's parents)
and Axle at 6 months

Attachments

• Maxine+Brute*Axle.jpg
    Maxine+Brute*Axle.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 597

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Alright ashleen, meet my niece and nephew, I mean my brother in laws dogs. Jack and Andy. Caught them at a quiet moment, normally they look like your two, beating the daylights out of each other. They visit all the time.

Attachments

• andy.JPG
    andy.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 596
  • jack.JPG
    jack.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 599

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here is a collage of our cats, Kitty (we call him "fat boy") and Savannah. Plus a shot of our aquatic turtles, and my mother in law's Russian tortoise taking a swat at Kitty. One of the aquatic turtles is "no longer with us". I took him out to hold him for a few minutes, and he jumped into the sink...died the next day :(
We also have 4 goldfish I didn't include a picture of.

Attachments

• Pets.jpg
    Pets.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 575
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ashleen love em sigh. give Maxine a smooch for me , well an ear scratching any ways.

RTe he is beautiful, they rae hugging materiel..

Country gal love em.

Djui, mean so--- poor turtle, but you are partially for forgiven after seeing the rest of your family. DON"T eat the Goldfish!

As I mentioned, I haven't seen one that I couldn't fall in love with, the owners are another thing (I am partial to gals . snicker)

Tropical Tramp

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
This is a pic of my first born son Mr. Stewart,hes a Weimaraner so it goes without saying he snores louder than the wife,is prone to some minor flatulence and simply cannot stand it when I leave the house. The wife found him when he was about 7-8 weeks old,tail was cropped ,du claws removed obviously he was meant to be shown. Without papers he will never see the ring he is however a champion to me. Many who admire him think he looks a lot like Brad Pitt? I think he looks more like a young Robert Redford? When she found him he was walking down a very busy road here in town and she noticed him because she heard tires squeal and thought he had been run over. She took him straight to a vet. He was in very poor health with a severe respiratory infection,worn paws many cuts and scrapes,for the first few days I really didnt think he was going to make it. The wife called me when she picked him up,she knew Id be upset about getting a 3rd dog,but when she told me what kind he was I immediately laid claim to him,Id always wanted a Weimar,and he is simply lovesick with me,in forty years my very favorite pet ever. In this shot one of the bratty kids has taken his spot on the couch and he is slowly taking back the sector in question, thanks for lookin'...Shoot stewart.jpg

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dog formerly known as Dixie. Found out my neice had a dog named Dixie, so now her name is Digsee. She don't know the difference! She is half Basengi (an African barkless breed) and half Rat Terrior. She is smart as whip and learns commands very easily. She's about 15 months old. Smart dog , dumb trainer. I spend days trying to teach her to speak only to find out she is barkless! ::) Monty

P.S. Finally got a squeek out of her. Basengi owners call it a yodel. Don't sound like no yodel to me. Roy Rogers had her beat. I carry on a conversation with her all the time and she just looks at me with those big bright brown eyes like, "What the heck are you talking about?" I don't think she speaks English. Anyone speak Zulu? Monty

Attachments

• Dixie aka Digzee.jpg
    Dixie aka Digzee.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 558

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
Smart dog , dumb trainer. I spend days trying to teach her to speak only to find out she is barkless! ::) Monty

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Our Mr. Yoshi is no dummy, Miss Suki is in heat, he's not leaving her side for one minute!

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Has any one noticed we have better pictures of our pets than we do of ourselves?

Oh yeah... my wife won't tolerate a pic of her and my kids offer that cheesy fake grin! Pets are great, they just don't care!

Attachments

• Yoshi and Suki, Dec.3,2006.jpg
    Yoshi and Suki, Dec.3,2006.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 548

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok..........here we go with the dog Pic!!! Those previous pictures are going to be hard to beat since they are all so beautiful........! We have finally decided to get a dog.....We have salt water fish , Plenty of Gold Fish, Guinea pigs and now we have the dog.........If you want to include the deer we feed out back and the rabbits we have plenty of animals.....

Halo is the Miniture Pincher that my good friend Tim gave to my daughter 3 months ago and she has been terrific. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• P9290036 Large Web view.jpg
    P9290036 Large Web view.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 550
  • P9250003 Large Web view.jpg
    P9250003 Large Web view.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 539

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
This is the only pic I have on this computer of our newest member of the family..
This picture was an experiment in a new technique of laser engraving into a cermic tile on Friday..This is "Jack" He can go 12 directions at once, and tomorrow he goes into the vet to get 'snipped' (not too bad, my wife had me done years ago.. well not as radically...)

Attachments

• CerCat.jpg
    CerCat.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 525

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures ya'll!

OK...here's a picture of my pest...uh...I mean pet.

His name is Prozac....uh....I mean Zack. ;D

One hundred pounds of pure insanity! :D

:D

Attachments

• Zack2.JPG
    Zack2.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 521
  • Zack.JPG
    Zack.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 512

Michelle

Bronze Member