Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here we go kids,about 22 years agobefore me and the future MS.BOMBER got married we went up 2 PHILLIPS wisc,where her grandparents had cabin on a lake.got tried of the whole in-law thing real quick and said lets go 4 a ride.we parked in the middle of nowhere(it always happens in the middle of nowhere)about quater mile away i c this ball of light going thru the woods,i ask her if theres a road up there(thought the lights were headlights off a car)she says no and its coming our way.i get out of the car trying 2 hear a sound,nothing.it shoots right over us,i jump back in the car and start chasing it,( chris is crying and screaming at me 2 stop)it flies across the river slows down 2 just about a stop and takes off quicker than quick.we go back 2 the cabin chris could'nt calm down 4 at least 2hrs.when we talk about it,our stories r a little different about the size of whatever it was but bacisly the same.not saying it was a ufo just saying i don't know

OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
Thanks for sharing Bomber, It was unidentified and it flew so it counts.. call it what you want.

Another friend of mine was just here reading these post and told me that he had been driving down a dirt road here in Central Florida during the day a few years ago, when he looked through the trees he saw what he described as a giant black box floating between the trees. he turned his truck around to investigate but never saw it again

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
About 12-15 years ago, early fall, north shore of Lake Erie - had just spent a while on the beach counting meteors, so it was full-dark a long time. Coming back to the house, looking to locate the Dippers/Cass., couldn't see anything in the northern sky. Was gradually aware of a low-level sussuration, then of sky-shine outlining a huge patch of nothing that was moving gradually westward. Altitude might have been anywhere from 100' to 1,000', nothing to get a reference from. Have thought from time to time that it might have been one of the operational advertising blimps en route from from one engagement to another, but don't those have to show standard navigation lights at all times? Anyway, there was no time missing, so I couldn't have been abducted.
Gord

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
YES, I'VE SEEN A UFO. MY SON AND WIFE ALSO! All at different times.
All were metalic, made no sound, had no wings. All daytime sightings. One was 35 feet long. Another as long as an airliner. Another was about 2 football fields long that was hovering over a wooded area with other witnesses watching from there cars.

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
I see hundreds of aliens everyday.... HUNDREDS!

They aren't like what you see in movies. The only way these are little green men is when they drink from the cattle tanks and get sick. No, these are little brown men. Most with big backpacks full of trash to toss out in our desert for the cows to eat and die.

Seriously though. I did once see a couple of UFO's. They turned out to be a couple of Stealth bombers/fighters (depends on who you ask) that were doing night runs lower than the hill tops. They were flying very slowly (hard to judge speed and distance in the night) and below the top of the next ridge a couple miles away. We couldn't hear anything which made it that much more weird. Just the lights slowly moving across the valley.

My best friend out here in Arizona saw a UFO... at least until he found out we live and work directly in the flight path of the Space Shuttle. Turns out they put on quite a light show when they reenter the atmosphere at night!

OP
OP
Will_detect4food

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER 13112 - INVASIVE SPECIES
This Executive Order signed by President Bill Clinton at first sight would seem to be aimed at more Earth-originated species of life, but it will become clear that the document applies to Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms as well.
http://ceq.eh.doe.gov/nepa/regs/eos/eo13112.html

If we are just talking about a goldfish in the canals of south Florida, or an anaconda on the loose in Louisiana why does it refer to the the Secretary of Defense in part 3?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
At least one of our members was abducted. :)

I found a radiosonde weather balloon, out in the middle of the swamp, lying in the mud. It came with a self-addressed postage paid plastic envelope to send back the electronics. If anyone had seen it they might have thought it was a UFO.

Attachments

• MVC-006E.JPG
    MVC-006E.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 117
  • MVC-008E.JPG
    MVC-008E.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 128
  • MVC-006E.JPG
    MVC-006E.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 123
  • MVC-008E.JPG
    MVC-008E.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 120

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Ok so i did get abducted not lieing. I was taken up to there spaceship and they had fancy weaons and tried to kill me. They told me that if they didn't kill all of the presidents on the whole world they would kill me. So they probed me and did some other experiments to me. Now i can fly which is really weird. but i fly everywhere i just got to makesure people dont see me when i jump and foat in the air. The probe still comes out of my ass but only once a week. They need to keep track of my mission. I havn't been informed what my mission is yet but you know how aliens are. There spacecraft was so highly up to date i didnt know how to do anything. They also gave me the powers to take tests. Now i get A's all the time. Its like i know everything. Scientists come from all over the world to my house to see me and experiment with me. They are testing me for the cure of cancer. I know it hasnt been on the news but they gave me cancer and i am a testing patient. So anyway we are almost on the vurge of discovering the cure. Next they said they'd infect me with aids/hiv virus. But i wont die. The aliens gave me special powers. So anyway the aliens keep in contact with me by abducting me once a week and they are saying i have to marry the princess of their planet and make a family with her. Which is not good cuz shes green and slimy(sry babe). i have to be able to breath oxygen and other stuff in their planet so their converting me to do both. Now i can. It was really cool that im going to visit MARS this weekend. No one except for me will ever get to visit it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA I was jk guys. Pretty good story though huh? But i have seen an flying object that looked like a UFO.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...my friend saw one once... (i know it sounds like BS, but it's true (acording to him))....

...:::...

:o

S

SS_UFO

A number of my family saw 2 UFOs! It was a bright sunny day about 1:00pm when I noticed 2 shinny balls very high in the sky directly overhead. They were just sitting there not moving. Then one of the balls started going around the other one. Just like if a string was attached to each other, a perfect circle! Then they both started zigzagging all about in random patterns. I don't know of anything that moved like they did. I went in and gram my camera. Even with w 300mm lens they were very small. Never will forget it!

SS_UFO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions