Any coke drinkers here at T-Net?

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I was just wondering if anyone here saved coke codes, we started about 6 weeks ago and have 638 points so far, they have some very nice things you can redeem them for.

We always saved them for my father-in-law and he would get us a gift every year, one year he got us a DVD/VCR combo unit and earlier this year he got us a Canon printer.

If you drink coke products and don't save them I recommend you do, if you save them and don't care to redeem them, you could always post them here for someone who does.

Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Thats great Smee, I thought about ordering some magazine subscriptions but I think I'll hold off for something better.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up on those codes. I drink either Pepsi, or Coke depending on the sale prices and buy several when they are four 12 packs for $10. I never even checked to see what you could get from those codes, thinking it wasn't worth my time. I thought of it more like the old Marlboro miles and I still have a million of those now worthless clippings sitting my my desk draw :tongue3:

By the way, I waiting for a story from you that I can sink my teeth into and twist around a little bit. I'm starting to get rusty on my obnoxious replies :laughing7:

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
They have some really nice things you can redeem the codes for, check out mycokerewards.com, it really is worthwhile.

I used to get all kinds of good stuff with marlboro miles, now I'm a second hand smoker but I still go to marlboro.com and get cool things. The past 2 moths they ran a game called outwit the west, I earned enough points to get 4 packages of beef jerky, 1 real nice wallet(mine was about 6 years old and falling apart) and I picked up a hard silver cigarette case for someone :dontknow: and a bunch of coupons for my wife.

S

Smee

I don't know if they still offer it, but at one time you could get a coupon for a free 20 oz Coke product for 24 points (8 caps).

Not a bad deal in my opinion. But then again, I am a Coke Zero junkie.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Smee said:
I don't know if they still offer it, but at one time you could get a coupon for a free 20 oz Coke product for 24 points (8 caps).

Not a bad deal in my opinion. But then again, I am a Coke Zero junkie.

That's not a bad deal Smee.

Do they mail you a bottle or does it come in as a coupon?

I've been thinking about saving up for the 5 mixing bowls, should be March before I have enough points but they are very nice.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I drink diet coke and I save them. So far i've got a baseball cap, a few Blockbuster rentals with drink and popcorn, a subscription to Country Living and i've played a bunch of those instant win games and entered sweepstakes but never won anything. This reminds me, it's time to enter some more points. :thumbsup:

S

Smee

Thanks for the links WH, but I don't even keep up with mine that well. I have two 100 cd cake tubes full of tops that I haven't submitted yet.

Is it just me, or does the Coke Zero taste more like the Cokes we had as kids than the regular Cokes do?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I save mine also. It takes 30 points to get a free bottle of coke and they mail you a coupon to redeem. They also had where you could get a free 12 pack for 120 points but that offer is over right now. I don't know if the points will roll over at the beginning of next year or not. So I have turn in all of my points for this year. I would hate to lose any points that I put in and lose them by sitting on them. Get what you can now and then start aving for the next year if they continue doing the point thing. I also did the Marlboro thing and I got a new fishing pole and bait casting reel from them plus a bag of beef jerky. I missed to many question to get a new note book computer. But maybe next time.....Matt

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Hey Matt,

Did you google the answers like I did. I had to because the questions were to hard for me.

Congrats on the things you got.

That's the first I had heard about the coke points not rolling over, I think I'll get some free soda and some magazines in that case.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I google and asked Jeeves and did a lot os searching for the answers. I was the only one in my group. As I do not know a lot of people here. So I did it by myself. As for the coke point I do not know if they will carry over or not. I know when I collected miles for marlboro they would not carry over and I just no not want to take that change with them. At least I get something out of them. I have some caps here that I am waiting to see if they will continue it next year. Just taing a chance that they wil be good for next year......Matt

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
I was the only one on my team as well, had I known I would have signed my wife up and we could have gotten twice the goods.

Maybe next time you and I could be on a team together.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good.....Matt

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smee thanks for the infor. I was not sure if they would or not that is why I went ahead and spent them for free bottle of cokes......Matt

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
do only the bottles have them? want to know what products in the coke line to watch for codes on

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 12 packs have a code inside on the end that is wourth 10 points, the 24 pack of cans you get 2o points. The water that coke puts out you get I beleive 24 points now those points is under the black spot on the bottom of the case of 24. Then any bottle product that coke puts out will have a code. That is the orange juice and Minute Maid items. Even the power drink that they put out. So there is plenty of items to get points from. I hope I listed them all for you......Matt

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Somone has located a source for the Coca-cola bottled in Mexico....uses real cane sugar, comes in glass bottles, and tastes a lot better than what we get here in the states.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread