I thought it wuz. I knew it wuz.Now i know it is.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
place here in town wuz a low rent trailer park with a very old home on it. Now its being vacated for a new shopping center. Been lookin at this place fur years knowing the house wuz built around 1900. My cousin checked it out and guess wat he found? Junk, needles, clad, and headstones. :o The headstones are dated early 1900s. In my mind this wuz an early homestead known as colonies here in California. Sunday im going to check it out (with a firearm) to see if the city needs to stop construction to find out iffin there is indeed graves there. Wish me luck :help:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
the best of luck...you can dowse for graves. Have a Blessed CHRISTmas...Super AA
dowse didnt know that. 8)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i went i saw and wow i never seen so many needles and junk layin around. The place was so spooky and run down it was almost impossible to detect. I was detecting when i found the 1st headstone, 1885 to 1950. Around the back were 5 more in the 1800s so i stopped. Looking at the headstones made me think its time to stop.

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its good to know at least someone plans to do some commercial building in Calif. What town?
You could stop it in a heartbeat with a call to the local TV station. That stuff disappears once construction begins. DAMHIK.

WATCH out for those needles! They can kill ya---slowly.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on locating the graves, just hope they move them or don't build there.

Fossis...........

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no camera she broke. Lens is stuck and im in Fresno or Fresyes however ya look at it.

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
i would say still call the local newspaper and TV stations anyway....and local historical society couldn't hurt either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread