who shoots a gun better?

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre
texastee2007 said:
Joe Hoo said:
we both do quite well.. we go to the range twice a week for about 35 yrs now... we also target practice on our property year round... with guns and our bows... shes just as good as me and i like it like that... because i taught her everything she knows... HH Happy New Years!!! :headbang: Joe~n~Carol

What a beautiful couple! Got a love a couple who shoots together!

thank you texastee.... nothing like sharing the same interests with your partner.... i really miss her getting up in the tree stands with me when we hunt.. she has a bad leg as a result of falling down on some ice 2 yrs ago... Happy New Years!!!!!! 2011 HH :hello:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe Hoo said:
texastee2007 said:
Joe Hoo said:
we both do quite well.. we go to the range twice a week for about 35 yrs now... we also target practice on our property year round... with guns and our bows... shes just as good as me and i like it like that... because i taught her everything she knows... HH Happy New Years!!! :headbang: Joe~n~Carol

thank you texastee.... nothing like sharing the same interests with your partner.... i really miss her getting up in the tree stands with me when we hunt.. she has a bad leg as a result of falling down on some ice 2 yrs ago... Happy New Years!!!!!! 2011 HH :hello:
Block and tackle should remedy that :laughing7:.......NGE

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre
notgittinenny said:
Joe Hoo said:
texastee2007 said:
Joe Hoo said:

Block and tackle should remedy that :laughing7:.......NGE

lol :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread