Hello Everyone

trixie charger

Aug 31, 2010
N.C.
My Mom tried to commit Suicide Friday afternoon. If you believe in God and Jesus as I, PLEASE PRAY for her. She stopped breathing and they put her on a ventilator, as of now she is unresponsive. If you dont believe in something higher that's ok, I judge No One!!!
If you believe in anything, anything, please whatever you believe keep her in your mind.

Thanksssssssssssss I love this site and the people are the best sorts around, its more of a family than a Treasure site!!!!! so again I say thanks.

If this gets taken down I understand!!! and its ok, this kind of message is not meant to be on here, I just need help right now!

Kyle Jennings, her name is Wanda

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trixie charger said:
My Mom tried to commit Suicide Friday afternoon. If you believe in God and Jesus as I, PLEASE PRAY for her. She stopped breathing and they put her on a ventilator, as of now she is unresponsive. If you dont believe in something higher that's ok, I judge No One!!!
If you believe in anything, anything, please whatever you believe keep her in your mind.

Thanksssssssssssss I love this site and the people are the best sorts around, its more of a family than a Treasure site!!!!! so again I say thanks.

If this gets taken down I understand!!! and its ok, this kind of message is not meant to be on here, I just need help right now!

Kyle Jennings, her name is Wanda
She is in my prayers ! MaineRelic

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You both are in our prayers.

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are with ya both.

teleman 2525

Bronze Member
May 9, 2010
newport vermont
Detector(s) used
whites xlt minelab explorer se pro
hang in there our prayers are coming life is a treasure if our prayers help save one there is no better new find then that

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm on my way to church now, and Prayers will said for you, and her. I'm so sorry....

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kyle,
I wish both of you the best.
MM :angel7:

Dec 19, 2010
Grove City ,Ohio
Kyle,you and your Mom are in my prayers,it seems the holidays are really depressing to some folks more than others,My Dad just passed away Jan.1,sitting in his chair,he battled cancer for a year...Spend as much time as you can with her and let her know life is worth living,Dave

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
My prayers are with you both! May jesus hold you both tight and wrap his love and protection around you. God Bless you :angel7: Paul :coffee2:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I pray she finds what she needs, and that understanding and love are foremost in everyone's hearts and minds.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Kyle, Prayers going out for you and your Mother and family. May He be with you always and
give you the strength and understanding to keep going.

Ray

OP
OP
trixie charger

trixie charger

Aug 31, 2010
N.C.
:angel7: :angel10: :angel1: :angel2: :angel9: :angel12: :angel11: :angel5: You all are ANGELS!!! Late last night they said she was breathing good enough to try shutting off the ventilator and she was doing good. Her pupils were responding to light and she was now responding to pain. These was not "supposed" to happen for days!!. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and THANK YOU my TNET FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!. Thank you all so much, I mean that with all the love I have ever given!!! There was an ANGEL in her room Saturday night, a Nurse asked me what time I left the Hospital last night? I asked her to explain, she said she seen me in her room around 11pm talking to her, I left the Hospital at 6pm and so did my DAD. Her friend stayed with her but slept in the first floor lobby so she might get some rest. I know it was an ANGEL!! and the Nurse thought I was messing with her! and got mad a little because I wouldn't fess up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread