More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
texastee2007 said:
bigcypresshunter said:
texastee2007 said:
come on folks birds fly to roost right around sun down....Birds seldom fly at night with the exception of some migrating birds that use the earths magnetic field to go by.
I hear ya. Something scared these birds off the roost or they were "literally blown into the sky." They all died at basically the same time. Not poisoned. I dont believe they were electrocuted by a powerline either.

Has anyone mapped all the dead birds around the world? See if there is some kind of a pattern...like the lines of natural energy that our ancestors tapped into?

I think they are called Ley Lines.

Yes, I found one map. Pretty basic.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
Not quite the same thing but still VERY strange:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/30/victoria-river-mysteriously-turns-bright-green/

something strange is going on.....

That is Awsome !

They should do this Everywhere !

river.jpg

apparently done by an 'artist' - who has done this to other waters too.

Love to see the Ocean Waves in Atlantic City Like that

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Seriously. I read a report a short while ago about 100,000 crabs washing up on the beach in the UK dead. Dead birds in Texas. Etc.

The only point I am trying to make, and was trying to make with the last posted link is, to calm down. Think about things rationally and wait and see.

Something may be going on or it could just be some natural occurring phenomena happening.

Let's try to keep a hold of our common sense and rational thinking on these events...... :wink:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
Something may be going on or it could just be some natural occurring phenomena happening.

Let's try to keep a hold of our common sense and rational thinking on these events...... :wink:

Could be some Copycat Killings too.

some people may just want to see their town on the news

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I don't know about everybody else, but this is giving me an uneasy feeling I've never felt before.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the Poles are starting to shift ? ???

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
Cannot post what I would like to. So all I will post is this

BE PREPARED

:icon_thumleft: :icon_salut:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
mastereagle22 said:
Cannot post what I would like to. So all I will post is this

BE PREPARED

You mean....wear a crash helmet :laughing7:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A friend of mine was an amateur shortwave operator. His tower outside was about 50 feet high. Birds would sometimes land on his tower to rest during flight. Sometimes as many as 20 or 30 at a time. When he would go outside sometimes he would find dead birds lying on the ground. He finally determined that when he keyed his power mike, it would kill any birds on his tower. The high frquency signal would kill the birds. One day he also found a cat which had climbed part of the way up the tower. So there is enough power in high frquency signals to kill birds and animals. Maybe even humans if enough power was applied. rockhound

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
And just think ,up in Alaska there is an experimental field of VHF antennas which the navy is using to try to controll wheather. Wonder if they went to far!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: More dead birds

Dead pelicans stretched along Treasure Coast beaches:

This morning (Saturday) there were bird feathers all along the beach. They were large feathers, like maybe sea gull and pelican. I did a quick search on the web and noticed that the same thing had been reported at other places along the East Coast of Florida. I wonder what is happening. I wonder if it could be related to those stories about birds falling out of the sky?

...got a couple of emails in response to my comments about the feathers, which I don't know if I mentioned, were scattered along the beach for at least a few miles. I suspect further than that, but that is what I saw.

Jason F. said he has been running across dead pelicans that did not appear to have any physical signs of injury. And Adam D. said he found a half buried pelican when he detected a metal band around it's leg.

http://treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions