My own brother, that I love, beleives in chem trails, and 9/11 and otherstuf

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My own brother, that I love, beleives in 'chem trails', and '9/11' and otherstuf

He DOES know that it's the Russians that are actually artificially creating the global warming effect doesn't he? They have shaped their land in very subtle ways causing the winds blowing across Russia to go from East to West as seen in the attached drawing. The once cold air is then forced over the Black Sea by westerly winds where it is warmed up and then re-enters the country from the North as much warmer air. This is increasing the length of their growing season and allowing them to grow crops in parts of their country they never could before. This is eventually going to cause areas of our planet, such as our so-called "corn belt", to cool and result in failed crops throughout the Western World. It won't be too much longer and we will be relying on China and Russia for simple crops such as wheat and it will cost us plenty.

Attachments

• warming.jpg
    warming.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 227
OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: My own brother, that I love, beleives in 'chem trails', and '9/11' and otherstuf

packerbacker said:
He DOES know that it's the Russians that are actually artificially creating the global warming effect doesn't he? They have shaped their land in very subtle ways causing the winds blowing across Russia to go from East to West as seen in the attached drawing. The once cold air is then forced over the Black Sea by westerly winds where it is warmed up and then re-enters the country from the North as much warmer air. This is increasing the length of their growing season and allowing them to grow crops in parts of their country they never could before. This is eventually going to cause areas of our planet, such as our so-called "corn belt", to cool and result in failed crops throughout the Western World. It won't be too much longer and we will be relying on China and Russia for simple crops such as wheat and it will cost us plenty.

This is GOOD. This is very good. Thank you.!!!

EDIT: " 'Poison 1' has been injected".

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I Grew up with the Belief
"Never trust anyone over the age of 30"

I'm 55, what do I do now :dontknow:

anyway Better to consider everything with an open Mind,
then
Laugh at those you "think" are crazy.

It makes things too easy to be Slipped under our Noses,
when they Know the Majority will Laugh it off.

The boy who cried wolf was not Just meant for Children :wink:

& also works Both ways.

Sometimes Crying wolf on a hunch is better then
waiting till your Bit :laughing7:

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

Ideas (modify and embellish as you see fit):

* The magnetic strips in money are used to track you by satellite. The more money you carry, the more accurate the Predator drone strike will be.
* The RFID devices placed on products are used to pick up subliminal messages (broadcast by the stores) and influence the people who carry them. These messages can also be received by the RFIDs through your car radio!
* All new cars are required to be fitted with a "kill switch" that can be activated remotely by police or other gov't agencies to stop your car's engine. They can also make your car speed up and disable the brakes.
* The organization behind the coming "one world gov't" has been kidnapping thousands of people every year and trading them to the extraterrestrials, who use them for slaves. And food....

You'd just better hope your brother doesn't find this topic while doing a web search.... :wink:

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx

Zephyr said:
You'd just better hope your brother doesn't find this topic while doing a web search.... :wink:

That might just be a slap in the face that helps wake him up.

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.

None of it is funny. You must question. Are you of the belief that your Gov't. would never lie to you ?
Believe nothing of what you hear & only half of what you see.

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't know about chemtrail's and all this paranoid stuff

I do know it may be better to be a little paranoid then poisoned.

The government has taught us to be wary.

Tuskegee 1932-1972 & Guatemala (syphallis)

N.Y.Subway system 1966 (bacillus globigii)

Avon Park, Fla. 1956-1957 (Yellow Fever & Dungue fever)

The state of Georgia 1955 (Yellow Fever)

San Francisco, Cali. & Victoria, Tx 1977 (Serratia Marcescens)

Sometimes it's hard to find the middle ground. Maybe a good talk to break it down to what is real and what is not.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Tubecity said:
None of it is funny. You must question. Are you of the belief that your Gov't. would never lie to you ?

Is it just me...or does a country full of paranoics with automatic weapons scare the hell out of you too?

"Well the guy was walking towards my home carrying a package so i used my God given constitutional rights to empty a full clip into him."

"He was a Mailman for Gods sake!!"

"Mailman or not, you can't deny there's a lot of parcel bombs going around from Iran...right?"

:-X

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeep said:

Sometimes it's hard to find the middle ground. Maybe a good talk to break it down to what is real and what is not.

You forgot 2001 to ? (Paranoia, 9-11 fever)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tubecity said:

:coffee2:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa said:
Jeep said:

You forgot 2001 to ? (Paranoia, 9-11 fever)

Good point and maybe the biggest harm done to the American people.

Lies and misinformation stacked on top of more lies and misinformation

All for our own good of course, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

S

Smee

Dano Sverige said:
Tubecity said:

Is it just me...or does a country full of paranoics with automatic weapons scare the hell out of you too?

"Well the guy was walking towards my home carrying a package so i used my God given constitutional rights to empty a full clip into him."

"He was a Mailman for Gods sake!!"

"Mailman or not, you can't deny there's a lot of parcel bombs going around from Iran...right?"

:-X

Sorry mate, you went a bit overboard in painting the whole country as a bunch of loonies.

It was those same "loonies" that allowed the Union Jack to continue to fly by saving your backsides in WWII.

People here are not that way, no matter what your mum told you.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

I have relatives that believe the 9/11 conspiracy crap. And I heard of the chem trails bologna years ago and got off of that website immediately.

In my 64 years of existence, I've come to realize that 89% of what I read in the news as far as health and medicine and science is ridiculous. One year bacon and eggs are bad for you, the next year, just the opposite. New meds offer relief for "this," but beware of the side effects of heart disease, cancer and death. (Why would anyone give you a medication for pain that can cause heart disease, cancer or death?)

I do believe you should research your own health issues. Beware the doc who, upon visiting him/her with a severe cold, tells you your liver enzymes are elevated and you need to do this or that; Tylenol and Nyquil can do that to your liver, which is temporary. You will survive. And if your cholesterol is "high," according to test results, delay taking the statins; they can elevate your liver enzymes, and for a year after you get off them you'll be going in for more tests and appointments (to test your liver enzymes!). Just research your own problems and test results; you will be enlightened.

What your brother believes is what 3% of the population believes. As long as he doesn't go out and buy and use automatic weapons to further his beliefs, he's ok. Just keep an eye on him. And live close to him; he'll have a great stash of groceries!

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

Another thing you can tease him with is that all of those digital TV converter boxes that everybody had to get also turns the TV screen into a camera that the gov't can pick up signals from and watch YOU.... :hello:

:D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread