Earths magnetic pole reversal now underway!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new stats on the Earth's magnetic pole shifts show a vastly faster time sequence than was previously known. What was not mentioned was all that goes with such events.

The cause of a magnetic pole shift is a weakened magnetic field and a charged up Earth's core. This occurring at the same time during the 'apex' of a solar cycle - in this case Cycle 24, and you have a scenario which allows charged particles i.e. solar flares, CME's, coronal holes, GRB's, and cosmic galactic rays to have a hard shot at Earth's core. When this occurs - one might say 'all hell breaks loose'.

Scientists have said the Magnetic North Pole is shifting at an average of around 25 miles a year. (now clocked at 40 miles per year and increasing)

With birds and fish relying on it to travel to breeding grounds and warmed climes, there are fears that the shifting pole could be confusing the animals which means they do not migrate in time to avoid cold weather.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ead-fish-wash-Maryland-bay.html#ixzz1ANRhenQ3

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K

Kentucky Kache

I believe he's talking about the sun's magnetic poles, and not the earth's magnetic poles. Did I hear him right?

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
Just curious, but aren't there supposed to be 8 planets to line up with one another on either side of the sun soon ? I believe it was 4 on each side.

Wouldn't this effect the earth's and the sun's poles ?

According to doomsday theory, there is a perfect storm of sorts on the galactic horizon.

This all is scheduled to occur 2012

1. winter solstice cycle repeats every 12 months
2. the precession of the Earth causes the ecliptic to align with the galactic center, thus placing the sun in direct alignment with the galactic center.
repeats every 26,000 years
3. peak of solar year cycle. repeats every 11 years
4. magnetic pole reversal cycle. repeats every 780,000 years
5. asteroid bombardment cycle. repeats every 65 million years
6. super volcano eruption cycle. repeats every 74,000 years

Is all coming due the same year!
No wonder the Mayan calendar ends :o

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
So is it gonna be all doom and gloom ? Is it the end of the world as we know it. Just loved that song, by the way ! I do believe that some major and drastic changes are about to happen. With everything that is predicted by scientists, astronomers, etc., we are in for a bumpy ride for sure.

But I don't think it is going to be the end of the world. Not yet.

It's all just theory until proven.

K

Kentucky Kache

Kentucky Kache said:
I believe he's talking about the sun's magnetic poles, and not the earth's magnetic poles. Did I hear him right?

Okay, never mind.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
The professor/scientist had some very good points that we all should be thinking about, and as usual the fox news boy was very rude and condescending.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky Kache said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Okay, never mind.

You heard him right. :icon_thumleft:
I was still searching for a link that connects the sun cycle to the Earths pole reversal cycle I wasn't ignoring your question.

here's one:
http://www.halexandria.org/dward761.htm

The Sun and the solar wind provides the primary influence on the Earth's geomagnetic field. The solar wind consists of charged particles from the sun, which varies with the degree of solar activity. This solar activity is best exemplified by sunspots, and results in a virtual sheet of current flowing from the sun (in turn producing a very complex magnetic field). Meanwhile, the Sun's magnetic field changes from being aligned parallel to its axis of rotation at the minimum of sunspot activity, to perpendicular at the peak of what is referred to as the sunspot cycle. The sunspot cycle and thus the orientation of the Sun's magnetic field has a period, on average, of 22.25 years; and a longer term cycle of 178 years.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/magnetic/reversals.html

GG~

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The pole(s) has been wandering around erratically, and at a faster pace, for quite a while now. There are two flavors of pole reversal from what I understand. One is that N becomes S and S becomes N...it could take 100s of years to settle down afterwards, so the affects would be long-felt. The second is where the Earth's core actually rotates within the mantle and you get the biblical type of disaster with a day or two long earthquake, etc.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mcgearhead said:
So is it gonna be all doom and gloom ? Is it the end of the world as we know it. Just loved that song, by the way ! I do believe that some major and drastic changes are about to happen. With everything that is predicted by scientists, astronomers, etc., we are in for a bumpy ride for sure.

But I don't think it is going to be the end of the world. Not yet.

no changes here we're going to be
in the 20's for at least another week yet for highs.
12 degrees f. here now

2 to 4 more inches of snow predicted

and I Feel Fine :coffee2:

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://s0.ilike.com/play%23R.E.M.:It%27s%2BThe%2BEnd%2BOf%2BThe%2BWorld%2BAs%2BWe%2BKnow%2BIt%2B(And%2BI%2BFeel%2BFine):14518:s555506.9513253.4889214.0.2.8%252Cstd_e31c9f4d3d0144359c9d1a28e3b04117&sa=X&ei=Hj4oTf6tAsP88Abzz6ivAQ&ved=0CCcQ0wQwAw&usg=AFQjCNF6uKguVhUnNSB1efXJpLQpxlIEHA

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
WindHarvester said:
The professor/scientist had some very good points that we all should be thinking about, and as usual the fox news boy was very rude and condescending.

Rude and Condescending?? ::)... You must be one of those leftys who just can't believe that it is legal for a news channel to actually operate without acting like a slut for the democrats??? Kinda sad :-\..

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
GPURS said:
WindHarvester said:

Rude and Condescending?? ::)... You must be one of those leftys who just can't believe that it is legal for a news channel to actually operate without acting like a slut for the democrats??? Kinda sad :-\..

What in the heck does my statement have to do with Politics? If you want to pick a fight about politics, meet me after school, under the big oak tree in the political room.

It was just my observation.

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
I am protected, I gots my genuine tin foil hat on and am good at ducking, will peak out of my hole in the ground every so often to see how yallsen doing :icon_scratch:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should be selling an array of 2012 T-shirts. I'd make a fortune and I'd be living fat in 2013! :laughing7: And man, just think of all the newly exposed beach there will be to hunt, and with a lot less competition! :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
I should be selling an array of 2012 T-shirts. I'd make a fortune and I'd be living fat in 2013! :laughing7: And man, just think of all the newly exposed beach there will be to hunt, and with a lot less competition! :laughing7:

the real shirt too be sold will be

I Survived 2012 & All I LOOTED was this
(( Radioactive )) TShirt.

By the way bigscoop if we're the only 2 left,
We'll have to Hunt the white House & all the
Battle fields :thumbsup:

Who'll Stop us :dontknow:

Then we'll post our Finds Here & Give each
other Banner Votes every day :laughing7:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
when planets form magnetic angles to each other, this causes profound changes in the earth's magnetic field especially in oppositions and conjunctions....also a direct link to solar activity, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
So, to compare this to the 2012 Mayan calendar connection, I would think one has to look at Venus, since that's what they based their calendar on. The next rare Venus transit is June 5-6th, 2012.

Just sharin'

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
bigscoop said:

the real shirt too be sold will be

I Survived 2012 & All I LOOTED was this
(( Radioactive )) TShirt.

By the way bigscoop if we're the only 2 left,
We'll have to Hunt the white House & all the
Battle fields :thumbsup:

Who'll Stop us :dontknow:

Then we'll post our Finds Here & Give each
other Banner Votes every day :laughing7:

:laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing9:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
when planets form magnetic angles to each other, this causes profound changes in the earth's magnetic field especially in oppositions and conjunctions....also a direct link to solar activity, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
So, to compare this to the 2012 Mayan calendar connection, I would think one has to look at Venus, since that's what they based their calendar on. The next rare Venus transit is June 5-6th, 2012.

Just sharin'

"Venus transit".....Hey! I think I still have one of their albums! Ooops,....sorry. Never mind. Had a sudden flashback to my party days. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dld said:
I am protected, I gots my genuine tin foil hat on and am good at ducking, will peak out of my hole in the ground every so often to see how yallsen doing :icon_scratch:

Me Too!
tinhat.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread