Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!

S

Smee

dpitt8 said:
Sorry to any fans of the Saints.....NOT!!!! No one outside of here believed it was possible but they did it!!!! Congrats to them. Ok I feel better now. I hope the rest of us Washington MDers agree with me. Next week will be tough though....road game.
Well, all I can say is I volunteer to help Greg Williams pack his bags for Denver . . . Since his mind was there all last week - as evidenced by the LOUSY PLAYCALLS and LACK OF PREPARATION - he might as well take his body.

Any coach who lets something like that distract him so bad, isn't worthy of the fans who followed him.

I hope Sean Peyton (who gave up part of his salary - TOOK A PAY CUT - to get the owner to hire Greg Williams) gives him a good stiff kick on his backside as he leaves the facilities on David Drive in Metairie.

The defensive performance yesterday by the Saints was sickening! Even Bobby Hebert sounded like he was calling for him to HURRY to wherever the heck he is going, cause he ain't welcome in New Orleans anymore.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably the biggest upset in NFL history! Loved it! There seems to be a east coast bias against west coast teams in any sport. Most of those east coast sport writers never give us any respect. Hopefully Oregon can win tonight.. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread