Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
spartacus53 said:
Meth labs are popping up everywhere. We must be vigilant and report them to the authorities at once. They are insidious to the community. Attached are 3 common labs and one meth lab. Train yourself to spot the difference. Remember, knowing can save you, or a loved ones life :icon_thumleft:

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...UwAAIFHTSlsvwHsylvxkoA&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline

Are you insane? You tried to post an open link to your email Inbox? If this link worked, everyone would be able to access your email. Please be more careful...

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Meth labs are very dangerous. I took a Hazmat course on how to recognise them and what to do when cleaning them up. Luckily I have never encountered one.

They are rampant, from the in home, to the country woods, to mobile units these idiots drive around in.

Best thing to do if you ever suspect one is to call the authorities or your local Emergency Response Team.

I'll type up some more on them later, from the booby traps to some of the ingridients these freaks use.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Prohibition" meth lab of the past
;D
moonshine_still_sugar_valley.jpg

Why is one Celebrated While the other is considered Criminal ?

Moonshine Runners.
Considerd Heros

3484012139_2e1aa92de5_o.jpg

Drug Runners
Dispised

drug-runner-rib.jpg

I Personally Refuse to Condemn Either
in a so called free society

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WindHarvester said:
Meth labs are very dangerous. I took a Hazmat course on how to recognise them and what to do when cleaning them up. Luckily I have never encountered one.

They are rampant, from the in home, to the country woods, to mobile units these idiots drive around in.

Best thing to do if you ever suspect one is to call the authorities or your local Emergency Response Team.

I'll type up some more on them later, from the booby traps to some of the ingridients these freaks use.
WH the class was very good went to one a few years back the booby traps were pretty scary did they teach you the one on nicotine? very scary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions