It is ALWAYS something....

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
This is my world.......

Say you want to do something as simple as relaxing in your easy chair on the back porch;
Darn, the back door is jammed. Need to pull really hard. Door handle comes off. No problem, just need a screwdriver to put it back on. Can't find a screwdriver in the house so you go to your trucks tool box. Darn, keys are missing. Look for a while and find them in the couch. Go to open the door and the lock is frozen. O.k., get a hair dryer on an extension cord. Opps, the other car in the garage is parked on top of the cord. Need to move it before you can use the cord. Darn, the battery on the car in the garage is dead. No problem because the cord reaches the battery charger. wait for an hour for battery to charge. the car starts up. Move the car and get the cord, plug it into the hair dryer and eventually you get the screwdriver out of the truck. Darn, the screw in the door is stripped. Screwdriver does no good. What next. You determine that you will damage the doorknob to get the door open, but you plan to replace it later the next weekend. Now, you need drills and 'heavy' tools. You get them and can't see where your drilling. Darn, need a trouble light but do not have one. Floor lamp works just the same. Place the floor lamp where you need to work and "plink" the bulb goes out because you were too rough with it. You quickly find that you are out of bulbs to replace the bulb in the floor lamp. Damn... what next....

This is my world.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
walk around back -- jump the porch rail sit in chair .

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
ivan salis said:
walk around back -- jump the porch rail sit in chair .

I laughed.... I must admit, this is quite the solution to the problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread