5.5 Billion people dont have to die If we employ these methods. We can solve it

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
5.5 Billion people don't have to die If we employ these methods. We can solve it

The solutions in this movie solve the fuel delima but does not tell how we are to get ferterlizer with the absence of oil they might have given the answer but I may have missed it. One thing I didn't realize was world population was but ~3 billion when POTUS Kennedy walked this earth now we are 7 billion that is a problem that many people reproducing at that rate is a huge problem.This is a long movie the answers are from 1:20 to 1:40 so your option should you decide to watch this bumper to bumper go for it but if you are like me and want to get to the meat of the thing here it is.
I have been taught to spend 20% on a problem (identifying a problem) and 80% on the solution (get up and do something proactive). The movie is worth watching from the beginning I did so basically for free with netflicks watch instantly program. I watch movies on my computer more than my television because I can select programming and that leads to solutions.

http://thefuelfilm.com/

You could watch this video starting at 8:20 same thing free on you tube. This is where the solutions are covered again you can start from the beginning if you have the time they cover plenty in the movie. Discovering who lied about what etc is 20% I want the 80% the solution who has the time to nail all the hides to the wall for destroying all the industry of America to insure the money gets in their bank accounts through political manipulation?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Re: 5.5 Billion people don't have to die If we employ these methods. We can solve it

Kennedy was POTUS 20 years after world war 2...20 years isn't long enough to repopulate the lives that war cost. There hasn't been a really big war since so therefor the worlds population has risen...and will continue to do so until another huge war brings it down again.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 5.5 Billion people don't have to die If we employ these methods. We can solve it

Well bio fuels may well be the answer to the energy crisis, and I think the answer to the food shortage was if I am not mistaken was "Soylent Green"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions