Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
P.B. and Dylan said:
She has some bigger problems then falling in that fountain.
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=280672

She was in court today for using a coworkers credit card to make over $5000 in purchases anh 'has several theft cases and a hit and run charge on her record".

Maybe this is karma at work.

I go to the Berkshire Mall often. The walls around these fountains are about 2 foot high, you would really have to have your head up your Burro to do this.

Interesting........then she expects someone to come to her aid and pull her out?? Then she probably would be suing for a bad back that someone caused while pulling her out. HAHA

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most states have banned texting while driving...maybe they should ban texting while walking! :laughing9:

What is maddening is that scum bags like her usually win.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
berkshire mall he he i think i was just there in august,it was in mass.maybe the tax that she had to pay drove her to dive?? :tongue3:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
I agree with jeff of pa. No one would have known who she was but she had to jump into the spotlight and try to bring a lawsuit. Now her whole criminal past is public knowledge. What a nit wit.

Those fountains tend to jump out in front of you sometimes. LOL.

The reason that no one from the security team came to her aid was because by the time
they could stop laughing she was gone.

The video was a real hoot. Hard to believe someone is that stupid.

Ray S ECenFL

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S ECenFL said:
I agree with jeff of pa. No one would have known who she was but she had to jump into the spotlight and try to bring a lawsuit. Now her whole criminal past is public knowledge. What a nit wit.

Those fountains tend to jump out in front of you sometimes. LOL.

The reason that no one from the security team came to her aid was because by the time
they could stop laughing she was gone.

The video was a real hoot. Hard to believe someone is that stupid.

Ray S ECenFL

considering her past,
I'd say there is a slight chance she planned it.

Only thing that Makes me think Not, is
She didn't Flap around like a Drownding cat
Screaming bloody Murder for attention.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best part is that I think the lawmaker's in NYC got hold of this tape because they are looking to pass a law in NYC making it illegal to walk and text.... What's next? Shoe police to make sure you are properly laced up before taking a stroll :dontknow:

I want an important job like a lawmaker, after all I do have some good ideas and it's a shame to let them go to waste. Plus it's easy to sit down, think of stupid things to outlaw and get paid handsomely for doing it :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread