Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
Hey Everyone...

I intend to make a detailed announcement soon.... within the next 3-4 days.... BUT..... I am so sorry for the downtime. Just as the server went down, so did MY Internet.... which included my telephone and TV! I was DOWN DOWN DOWN.

Was it a case of "hacking"?

No - but it was certainly a case of an overloaded server.... and 3rd world French connectivity. It just happened to be all at once. (all within 48 hours of my Mom's death - which was just plain WEIRD)

Anyway, I intend to make a more detailed announcement in the coming days.

Thanks everyone - for your patience, your loyalty, and your great posts. Without you.... TreasureNet would not exist.

Yours Truly,
Marc Austin
Truly sorry to hear about your Moms passing.

Did you set that old ouiji board anywhere near the server? ::)

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Very sorry to hear about your mom. Mine is 83 and not in very good health. Hoping the "detailed announcement" concerning the website is still coming and that it's nothing really bad. Once again I couldn't get in for several hours this morning. Please keep us posted on what's going on. This is one of my favorite places to hang out and I was planning to become a contributor as soon as I can afford it but to be honest, I'm waiting to see what develops next.. These ongoing crashes are worrisome.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread