politics

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
spartacus53 said:
Trust me, I will make a new post in the religion section is a few minutes... YOu good people may not have access, but I surely do... :headbang:
Dear Spartacus53;
Remember my friend, it's to be our little secret. We can form a sort of an exclusive Our Gang type of club with NO GIRLS ALLOWED! We'll call it "The He-Man Protestant Haters" club.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Thanks all....i think!
(TT - Shaun is what we call in England "a royal pain in the arse"! but i can't say that because it's libelous!)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping Marc will give all us Charter Members an extension to our membership seeing as how some of our benefits have been offline. :icon_sunny:
Just a thought. ;D

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
texastee2007 said:
Dano...no probs. It is just that the folks who try and tell others that they are able to get in to places others can not must cause a huge problem to the over worked mods. Then they try to prove they can by posting things in other forums that they know will be moved. I have screen shots of the very folks doing that.....then they wonder why people later will question their motives when they post in a forum that they normally don't....saying that they aren't being taken seriously. Then instead of doing the right thing and saying that they were trying to spoof people...it just never stops. Thanks Dano.

Sorry tee, I was only messing around. I thought you must have known this given the first reply to this thread :-\

I can't believe I got called a "royal pain in the arse" by Dano :o :laughing9:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we yanks use the term "royal pain" also but we don't have any royalty. :dontknow: Must be a serious accusation for those that do have royalty. ;D

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It's a great shame really. I was looking forward to reading all the stuff from the Obama haters about the "state of the nation" speech! :(

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
It's a great shame really. I was looking forward to reading all the stuff from the Obama haters about the "state of the nation" speech! :(

Ahem... Excuse me, but it's "The State of Union" speech. I'll excuse you because you're a foreigner :laughing7:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Dano Sverige said:

In all honesty I was looking forward to that as well.

I was also wanting to do a post about Dennis Kucinich and how he is suing the Congressional cafeteria for 150K because he chipped his tooth on an olive pit 2 years ago.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never thought the PF was that bad, excluding various former posters. American politics tend to be rough and tumble. The RF strikes a bit closer to home regarding everyone's core beliefs. I believe in a subscriber base that can behave (and I dislike restrictions), but an additional ToE for that specific sub-forum may be in order:

"All beliefs are welcome here. This is not a church. No belief shall be held supreme nor inferior. These behaviors are forbidden, however, it is perfectly acceptable to provide information that may help the reader make up their own mind."

Many things can be said if the time is taken to say them in a civil manner.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
Many things can be said if the time is taken to say them in a civil manner.

Beep, I get your point, but I'm a busy guy and I don't always have time to be civil :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, sometimes I just have amazing bursts of stupidity to share, like I did earlier in the post :laughing7:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:
Dano Sverige said:

Ahem... Excuse me, but it's "The State of Union" speech. I'll excuse you because you're a foreigner :laughing7:

Hmm..isn't the word "union" not politically correct to the Johnny Reb's down south these days? I was being "diplomatic"! ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

Dano Sverige said:
spartacus53 said:
Dano Sverige said:

Hmm..isn't the word "union" not politically correct to the Johnny Reb's down south these days? I was being "diplomatic"! ;D

Like Redcoat?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the state of the union, but the state of the economy is pretty sad. :(

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
OMG!...I was just trying to weedle my way out of Sparty catching me on a slip up! I KNOW it's meaning! :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano knows more about America, than 1/2 the Americans do :laughing7: I think we both just love to lie in prey awaiting any little slip up :tongue3: Don't forget Dano, I have my :icon_cyclops_ani: on you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread