tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
It's working ok for me :dontknow: :laughing9:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
It's working fine for me to Shaun. Maybe they barred Dano from the pub?? :dontknow: :wink:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
texastee2007 said:
shaun7 said:
It's working ok for me :dontknow: :laughing9:

Shaun I can't get in..post a link an maybe we can get in that way....Thank you.

Sorry tee, I can't do that :-\

It's just better in there without you and Dano :icon_jokercolor: :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally just got in after 2 days of trying :headbang: Nothing new, or interesting to post on though :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano. you can't get in from the T-Net homepage... You have to go through google, then look for tnet. Once you get there, you will see a list on the right hand side and of course the forum button on the bottom. Go toward the top where there are 2 search boxes. The first box shows (Browse) with a go button, don't use that one, use the search box next to it.. Type in Politics, and the Thread name, then hit enter

Voila you're in :icon_thumleft:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I just voted on DigginInPast's thread to close the pub... If I'm the only voter perhaps this section will go poof :laughing9:

You did what in my what? :icon_scratch:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:

You will also notice that Lamar voted too. You can only see it on the outside of the religion section, Lamar posted today at 5 something :icon_scratch:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:

You will also notice that Lamar voted too. You can only see it on the outside of the religion section, Lamar posted today at 5 something :icon_scratch:
Dear Spartacus53;
I didn't actually *post* in the RELIGION section my friend. Instead, I posted a topic in the EVERYTHING ELSE section and it was moved over to the RELIGION section by a moderator. It would seem that even though I cannot post in the RELIGION section, I am still able to post in the RELIGION section. By hook or by crook, I am going to get a post in the RELIGION section! :laughing9:
Your always finding a way to post in the RELIGION section friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
texastee2007 said:
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
spartacus53 said:

so Spartacus go into the forum and send us a link from inside....and believe me I have already figured out how to make it look as though I was in there....show us how you are getting in and change the last post that says lamar to Spartacus...lamars is because he was moved.
Dear Spartacus53;
If you can post in the RELIGION section, please do not tell TT how to gain access. In this manner, we can talk behind her back and she will only be able to see the topic headlines from the outside. Imagine the fun we'll have!
Your evil minded friend;
LAMAR

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me, I will make a new post in the religion section is a few minutes... YOu good people may not have access, but I surely do... :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions