spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's time for part II of our little exercise I like to call, "Keeping yourself amused over the winter"

Again, I don't condone behavior such as mine, but then again I won't condemn it either.. I like to call this little ditty

Being helpful :icon_thumleft:

I, like many others love to give advise. Yes, sometimes it's good and other times, oh well. Take for example people are trying their best to access a site, or a particular thread. I'll be the first one to tell you how to go though all the steps to get to your destination. Unfortunately I don't have a clue to what I am talking about.

I can tell you this much.. I can picture people listening to me like I knew what I was talking about. The pictures I paint in this warped little mind are hysterical. I can see people following my steps and getting no where.

Again, this is "free" entertainment :laughing9: So yes, I am enjoying the winter and this snow storm in progress.

I just wonder whose going to shovel it up tomorrow :dontknow: :tongue3:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart old chap I think there's enough shoveling done by you :D

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
Reading your posts and Lamar's views on marriage make the winter blah's move along.
Joe

Just wish others could see the humor and get along.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread