Psychic Dream Last Night

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
boogeyman said:
texastee2007 said:
dang it is contagious.....dreamed of a tsunami last night. Upset me so I got up and decided I was inland enough to take all the pots and pans out and try and put a badly needed shelf under the counter. When upset...rearrange.

Not to worry, the dream was sparked by the pots & pans sliding out from under the sink in themiddle of thenight. ;D NOTE: faucet leaks don't qualify as a tsunami - er ah... In most cases ::)

Everything is still in great shape here...let's see what the month of March brings...in the meantime I'd stay away from the beach. Especially Asian beaches as the people in my dream seemed Asian mostly.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

texastee2007 said:
KEYSHUNTER said:
looks like the Mother Earth is changing sides ,hate when that happens... ???

Mother nature has very bad PMS....next California will feel a little of her strength....the San Andreas will move. Yellowstone will go through a series of activity before summers end.

Its not nice to fool(with) Mother Nature......PMS...lol.......

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
mans destructive powers pales besides those of nature . ---may God * (the controller of nature) have mercy upon us.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Had a vision. Was surprised there is a Pittsburg California. Big quake coming. Hopefully not near a nuke plant. The Rim of Fire has become unzipped.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
they say this may be a hoax ,what about the bp thing???still getting bad results from the massive clean up ...all they did was sink the spill to be cleaned up a future date...i hope this is a little white fib

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
One Question:

Just where did Japan expect the balloon bombs to land during WWII >? They floated on the Jet Stream.

Statement:

Only thing about that map in question, in my mind, is what levels might reach this far.

Map is fake huh, sure it is :dontknow: , wonder who may have put that out to be debunked.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I watched Conspiracy Theories show the other night. A repeat. They say the gov and others send out e-bots to collect data and then analyze it. One of the premises is that if a large percentage of humans are collectively thinking the same ideations then the probability for an event goes way up. It seems a lot of people here at TN including Marc have stated they believe California's 'big one' is imminent. I would wager a chunk of change that that hunch, prediction, ESP, what ever you would call it...is about to manifest.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sort of like when OBE WAN in star wars when he staggers and says " there has been a great distrubance in the force" when the "death star" blows up princesss's home planet . ---since everything is "linked" a collective ripple effect is felt if the event that is going to happen is large enough , *****the "inner quake" building within the earth "telegraphs" its approach --- the science people know certain animals "know" ahead of time that a earthquake is coming -- how? --quite simple -- they are "atuned" to the earths "clues" that it telegraphs ahead of time -- just how sensitive are you to your surroundings ?

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HIO Tex luv: Just to spoil yout 14'th cup of :coffee2: -->http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=843

Sigh, life can be interesting. It is all cappy's fault, I told him to throw that wine bottle back in the ocean after seeing something moving around in it. But he is an Alladin fan and wouldn't.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Great link and thank you....re read post 62 exactly what I was talking about.. I hope mother nature does not split her seams again along the San Andreas....not good and I doubt if folks are prepared as it is so easy to forget. At the very least and most very basic please place some clothing in a water free vacuumed sealed bag in the trunk of your car....get some water distilled and in a closed plastic container stored where you can get it if your home comes down....A flash light and extra batteries....some blankets also stored in those vacuum bags you can purchase. Maybe think about a tent....get something every month if you can....what's the worst thing that can happen if you do this....heck you could use it to take a outdoor vacation....and still have it for emergencies.

Interesting link.

Tee, everyone should be prepared, but alas the majority of folks never listen. I don't know what it is,
maybe they think it can never happen to them.

MRE's are pretty expensive for what you get, I would recommend Mountain House. Thats what
the Jeep hacienda has stashed.

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Tee, good advice there. :icon_thumright:

Back in 02 we had a BAD ice storm 1 1/2 inches, no power for 8 days. Fired up the lanterns & camp stove, fried up some taters and onions, broke out the sleeping bags, tool box on the truck as a fridge. Neighbors came over wanting to know how I had power. I was just prepared, everyone should be.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
some "rumbling" on the west coast this morning -- I got a "bad feeling" on this folks ....... looking at "the ring of fire tectonic plate " and how all along its rim MASSIVE quakes have hit in a clockwize pattern --its bound to come to the USA's west coast before long

in this case --I hope and pray I'm 100 % wrong but , sadly I do not think so.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Cappy Z. said:
Horrible. Modern plague infecting millions. Possible radioactive poisoning. Visions of open rotting sores and get this...astronauts in their space uniforms lying on hospital beds...

Solar burst skin poisoning? 2012?
[/quote

This is how I started this thread. As in all visions one is never sure what is is that is presented. I now believe the 'astronauts' were actually the Japanese radioactive catastrophe workers. I believe there is more not being told. Plutonium is being leaked into the Pacific ocean. Most if not all Japanese believe all their food is contaminated, per a Japanese reporter on TV last night. The BIG SECRET let out of the bag...in SOUTH CAROLINA there is a PLUTONIUM recycling facility. This was leaked when it was stated they are donating a giant crane to assist with the cementing of the Japanese meltdown. Problem is...the Plutonium is leaking UNDER the reactor. This Libya? 'war' is a massive smokescreen of orchestrated deception. The powers that be are trying every trick to keep the publics mind off the coming global chaos. Food and water will become unavailable as people realize the need to stockpile. Protect your loved ones. Cap Z.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The 'Drought' in the US Southwest is spreading. Gasoline passing 4.00 heading for $5.00 a gallon. The price of FOOD is going to go through the roof. Histoplasmosis...a Mutant strain created by ?. That's why I saw bats and guano. It's spread by bird droppings.

The Georgia Guide stones..."..keep the population at 500,000,000."

The New World Order Puppet Masters....

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Thanks for the article Tee, There are some good ones out there about the massive spike in cancer and the tens of thousands of deer that had to be killed. And of course surface farm ground pollution. I am posting a medical tip sheet here due to my assuredness a modern plague is coming to the US Southwest. I believe funny business by CIA germ war fare is to blame.

Treatment usually isn't necessary if you have a mild case of acute histoplasmosis. But if your symptoms are severe or you have the chronic or disseminated forms of the disease, you'll likely need treatment with one or more antifungal medications — most often amphotericin B (Fungizone IV) and itraconazole (Sporanox). The specific drug and the length of treatment depend on the type and severity of your illness as well as on your overall health.

In general, one of several formulations of amphotericin B is the initial treatment of choice for people with disseminated histoplasmosis or severe disease. But because these drugs can be toxic to the kidneys and must be administered intravenously, doctors usually switch to itraconazole within a few days to a few weeks, depending on how your condition improves. Corticosteroids are also sometimes given initially if you have severe respiratory disease and difficulty maintaining oxygen levels in your bloodstream.

Itraconazole alone may be effective in mild cases of disseminated histoplasmosis as well as in chronic pulmonary disease. Although itraconazole doesn't work as quickly as amphotericin B, it has fewer side effects and can be taken in pill form. While using this medication, you may experience headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, but these symptoms often go away over time. If you have a history of liver or kidney problems, or another lung disease, you'll need to be monitored closely during treatment.

If you're not a candidate for itraconazole or can't tolerate the medication, your doctor may prescribe fluconazole (Diflucan), another antifungal drug. Fluconazole isn't as effective as itraconazole, however, and you're more likely to experience a relapse with this medication.

The key for treatment and survival depends on ones immune system. If it is weakened due to ingesting radioactive food or drink...then the disease will win. Again, folks should be storing food, water, and medications.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

The war in Libya...a smokescreen of Hollywood proportions.......

Read this " The plant operators also deliberately dumped 10,000 tons of tainted water — measuring about 500 times above the legal limit for radiactivity — into the ocean Monday to make space at a storage site for water that is even more highly radioactive."

Can anyone deny the massive implications?

Thanks Tee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread