What men really know about women

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
The topic is what we know about women. All I have to say is I am glad I met mine long ago. Would I change this fact? No. We have had many great times together and are looking forward to many more. We both enjoy making fun of the other sex and all the little flaws.

But the big question to be asked today is;
Is this a woman (or man) that you are trying to get together with?

just something for all those singles to think about
Joe

There is always the surprise. Like the guy I work with when his mom asked him to come over and meet his new sister. He had a brother he did not see for over 2 years.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mtntrekr2 said:
We both enjoy making fun of the other sex and all the little flaws.
just something for all those singles to think about

Well, you are one of the lucky few that are making it. Actually this post started with Lamar trying to point out some differences in a humorous way to one about to become a newlywed. At least he took time to put situations into a funny light. Normally, I would do the same, look for the humor.

Now there is also a dark side to humor, and I am no stranger that form either. This is for my newlywed to be..

The divorce rate in America is 50%.. Ah, that won't be me comes the reply..
Then I'll point out the math..
Q - There are 2 of you correct?
A - Yes
Q - What is 50% of 2
A - One

Correct, one of you will want the divorce :laughing7: You just can't argue with logic :icon_thumleft:

Like beep mentioned, "I Do" is a life sentence and then even after a divorce.... "You will" :tongue3:

mtntrekr2

Jul 15, 2007
berks county, pa.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II 1000, Xterra-70 x3, Garret ace 250,
Well for those who cannot learn to be together. There is always MeatLoaf's advice:

So now I am praying for the end of time
Hurry up and arrive

Enjoying winter
Joe

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Jim Steinman's advice really...Meatloaf just sang the words! :tongue3:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dano Sverige said:
Jim Steinman's advice really...Meatloaf just sang the words! :tongue3:
D4ear Dano Sverige;
The greatest rock & roll song writer and composer of all time. Thus far, Jim Steinman remains the only writer to have both a number 1 and a number 2 hit song in the Top 40 at the same time. Before anyone ask, the songs were:
1- Total Eclipse of The Heart-Bonnie Tyler
2- (Makin' Love) Out of Nothing at All-Air Supply

Sadly enough, those songs were written by Steinman to be a part of Meatloaf's planned album, Midnight at the Lost & Found, which Meatloaf was contractually obligated to record, however due to the fact that Meatloaf's recording company refused to pay Steinman for the songs, Meatloaf then went on to find songwriters wherever he could. The result? Midnight at the Lost & Found was a dismal failure.

Steinman then sold the songs which he originally composed to be sung by Meatloaf to Bonnie Tyler and Air Supply, respectively. Also, Meatloaf was slated to work on a second album of songs written entirely by Steinman, but due to vocal chord damage caused by overstress because of prolonged singing, Meatloaf had to abandon the project very early on. Steinman went on to record the album, titled Bad For Good, by himself. It too was destined to become a flop.

It would seem that the combined musical talents of the Steinman/Meatloaf duo were somehow not recognized by either artist until it was far too late to matter. The result? Even though Steinman remains one of the most powerful and influential rock composers of all time, he remains obscure and little known outside of the music industry. Meatloaf will forever be known as having recorded one (and only one) truly great album to date, that being Bat Out of He11, released in 1977. Amazingly enough, although almost 33 years have passed since it's release, Bat Out of Hell STILL sells over 200,000 albums annually. No other rock album even comes close to the continued sales of Bat Out of He11. Also, Bat Out of He11 has NEVER left the Top 200 selling albums in the UK since it's release. Only Rumours by Fleetwood Mac has had more weeks in the UK Top 200 by virtue of having been released in early February of 1977 as opposed to Bat Out of He11 having been released in late October of 1977.
Your friend;
LAMAR

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
that's cool to know about Meatloaf, lamar. 'Bat out of hell' is one of my many favorites,. So, who wrote 'Two Out of Three'?

I want you
I need you
but there ain't no way
I'm ever gonna love you......

THAT seems to be what most men know about woman! :wink: :laughing9:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
naturegirl said:
that's cool to know about Meatloaf, lamar. 'Bat out of hell' is one of my many favorites,. So, who wrote 'Two Out of Three'?

I want you
I need you
but there ain't no way
I'm ever gonna love you......

THAT seems to be what most men know about woman! :wink: :laughing9:
Dear naturegirl;

But don't be sad
"Cuz two out of three ain't bad...

Jim Steinman wrote Two Out of Three Ain't Bad, along with every other track on the Bat Out of He11 LP.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread