Honestly, Maybe the borders to the North need strengthened,

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Jan. 26 (UPI) -- A Canadian man with 14 life-sized dolls said the artificial women have joined him on vacations to Niagara Falls, Stonehenge and the Grand Canyon.

Dave Hockey, 57, of Nova Scotia, a married father-of-two, said he enjoys activities with his dolls including horseback riding, sky diving and motorcycling, the Daily Mirror reported Tuesday.

"My wife understands it is a hobby. She isn't threatened by the dolls. She knows I'm not going to run off with an 80-pound piece of silicone shaped like a woman," Hockey said.

Hockey said he paid up to $3,200 for each of his 14 dolls and he's spent $2,000 on clothes for the faux-girls.

Hockey said he is working on a documentary about "iDollators," lifelike doll enthusiasts.

"Some iDollators prefer their dolls over a normal human relationship. But for me they're just dolls," he said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/01...n-vacations/UPI-67671296034200/#ixzz1CNgCOF5K

Kenosha Kid

Dec 13, 2010
Wisconsin
Wait ... a guy from Canada with the last name of "Hockey"? Unbelievable... :o

Must be one helluva conversation with Customs when they ask if he has anything to declare.

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Kenosha Kid said:
Wait ... a guy from Canada with the last name of "Hockey"? Unbelievable... :o

Must be one helluva conversation with Customs when they ask if he has anything to declare.

LMAO.

This guy is a Father of two, I sure as heck wouldn't go on vacation with Dear Ol Dad if he had 14 fake women attending.

Now I must say my Father has never had the best taste in women but they were all real, living, breathing women, although they probably cost him a heck of a bunch more than this guy spent.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I can bet you dollars to donuts, that none of those dolls ever talk back, or give him lip about what he wants to do.. Maybe it's the wave of the future, after all it's a vast improvement over our current situation and divorce rates will plummet :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hockey said he is working on a documentary about "iDollators," lifelike doll enthusiasts.

Obviously a Unique Buisness Oppertunity He's thought up.

Considering how most people just Steal other peoples Ideas
it's
Actually better then Opening another Gas station or Pizza Delivery

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:

Obviously a Unique Buisness Oppertunity He's thought up.

Considering how most people just Steal other peoples Ideas
it's
Actually better then Opening another Gas station or Pizza Delivery

I think "unique" is an understatement for this guy. :wink:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is one of those guys that want a different woman every day.....Matt

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
He's a guy that HAS a different women everyday!!

The only dolls i know that cost that much are those lifelike silicone sex dolls. I know this because i was gonna buy....anyhow, having sex with a lifelike rubber doll is one thing. Taking them around the world with you is just...kinky! :-\

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
"Some iDollators prefer their dolls over a normal human relationship. But for me they're just dolls," he said.

Yeah right !! I'll bet when he was a little kid his Sisters Barbie Dolls would turn up missing (or worse). :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions