OP
OP
drewan29

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
My kids will get a crack on the rear if and when it's needed it's got to be pretty bad other wise it's a lecture I will have to try the corner though. My kids get away with very little if anything at all because in the end I do find out :angry4:

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre
drewan29 said:
My kids will get a crack on the rear if and when it's needed it's got to be pretty bad other wise it's a lecture I will have to try the corner though. My kids get away with very little if anything at all because in the end I do find out :angry4:

lol on the finding out.... i can say that my kids have told me it gave them time lots of it to think when they were standing there in the dreaded corner. you have to be really firm on it, no turning around no talking etc... usually the minimum was one hour and if that did not work the next time it was 2 hours... and more if needed. i got the idea from what the teachers use to do to us when we were in school in the 60's and 70's i remembered it was kinda embarrassing and shameful and it did help me correct myself... i no longer wanted to be shamed and embarrassed.... :thumbsup: HH Joe Hoo?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread