onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Few days ago I picked up on a fire run, now we have a department of 1000 strong and all the rigs are equipped with a radiation detector of some sort anyway one of the squads was traveling down one of the main streets, and the alarm went off. Circling the block to make sure the system didn't glitch it read the same thing Calling on another rig they too had the same reading. Has mat was called and they narrowed it down to a single door way leading to a sidewalk type church. After questioning a individual if they had received any packages or letters from overseas, they found out one of the deacons had received radiation treatments 48 hr's ago. Talk about high tech those readings went thru a building and 18 feet into a street at 35MPH. according to half life that would have made it 49 times stronger 2 days ago.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious.. If this was the main street, is it safe to say that none of the trucks were on the road in the past two days :dontknow: And if they were, why didn't the alarm sound when the radiation was 49 times stronger :icon_scratch: :tongue3:

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Just curious.. If this was the main street, is it safe to say that none of the trucks were on the road in the past two days :dontknow: And if they were, why didn't the alarm sound when the radiation was 49 times stronger :icon_scratch: :tongue3:
Not all squad or fire runs are on main streets sometimes people get sick on the side roads. DA... :tongue3:

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
My uncle past away from colon cancer but when he was getting rad.treatment he couldn't go by the t.v. because he would turn it on or he'd say don't get to close to me because of his treatment.
On a nother note we here in U.P. just found out today that Northern Michigan Univ. had to be shut down today and a buch of area schools in Marquette also due to a blog that was posted by someone about causeing the Univ. and people harm the person said that the shooting would be worse the then V-tech shooting. >:( I hope that they find this puke. But the faculty and police are still trying to find the blog. This is a semi small town that this is happening in.
I don't mean to hijack your thread but thought this should go here.
drewan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions