Chug and Red

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
I just saw the PM from Marc. thank you!!!! *lots of hugs* now if i just had a MD....anyone have a good deal on a Tesoro Compadre or Silver uMax? I keep looking but money is never available at the right time. I may decided to visit you guys around STP (seattle to portland bike ride) time, MD or not....so keep the STP weekend open in July...probably on the 10th since we stop the first day in Kelso. Dunno what I did to deserve this but thank you again!!!!!

*gazes at my charter member icon happily*

OP
OP
dpitt8

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
*smiles when i see my charter member icon still* can't help it since it was so unexpected ;D

OP
OP
dpitt8

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
wanted to post my thanks here instead of a PM that way everyone can know how cool you two are ;D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You're not their first and probably not their last. It's a wonderful thing from a lovely couple. :hello2: :icon_thumright:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi, you are so welcome, we are tickled you appreciate it!!!!We love making people smile, and it is so much fun surprising such great people! Enjoy, and hope you get a detector soon, Chug's was down for a bit, poor guy was going nuts, he was thinking of taking his pinpointer out to find things, LOL :laughing9: Thankfully he has a new coil now and is having fun again!!!! :headbang: And your right Dano, there will be more in the future!!!! :wink: :thumbsup: HH Chug and Red ;D

Attachments

• happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 90
  • happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 90

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Good idea Tee, along with a couple of beers, and cigs, and he's be ready to go!!! Only thing missing would be pulltabs, sinkers and nails, but I'm sure I can find all that in his junk bucket, there should be lots of pulltabs out there!!!!! :laughing9: Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got home a little bit ago and Red told me to check posts, Your welcome!!!! Chug enjoy it!

I just noticed that your post was made on the 3rd and I missed it until today. I spend most of my time on live post I must have missed it because of work, detecting or Life sincerely Chug and Red

I'm thinking of going international next time we pay for a charter membership Hint Hint LOL

We do this occasionally because we enjoy the site and Everyones posts!!! And learning about everything

OP
OP
dpitt8

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
*big hugs for chug and red* ;D

like i said earlier if you see any deals on a Tesoro compadre or silver uMax let me know. even if its used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread