RIP OFF SITE

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre
http://www.ripoffreport.com/investm...-coins/us-secure-coins-will-rip-you-96754.htm

This coin company, US Secure Coin, is ran by a crook named Jason Whitney who has ripped me off before at another Texas coin company. Now apparently he has his own company and is continuing to rip collectors off. By mistake i responded to an ad in the Robb report, and was hammered by some sales guy who was rude and tried to sell me everything, but what i wanted to buy. They would not stop calling me and were rude to my wife. When i talked to the owner i discovered he was the same guy who ripped me off a couple years ago. I tried to get a refund from him on some coins and never got my money back. I paid about 4 times what i should have. I guess he is out of prison. The last i heard he was being sued for millions and so i gave up trying to get my refund. Avoid this rip off company completely unless you just like being insulted and ripped off. This speaks loudly about the Robb report. I guess they do not check out the criminal background of those they deal with.

US Secure Coin ripped me off and charged my credit card for coins 4 times what they should have cost and would not give me a refund. The place is ran by a crook named Jason Whitney who has ripped me off before at another coin company. That company was sued and he was sued for millions so i never got my money back from them. Now he is back ripping people off with a company he claims he owns himself. When i talked to him to try and get my money back he was rude. He yelled at me and tried to make me feel like i was stupid and that i didn't know what i was talking about.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE ADS EVERYWHERE OFFERING A SILVER COIN FOR $27.00 AND A GOLD COIN FOR $154.00....... ITS A SCAM... THEY WILL ROB YOUR BANK ACCOUNT... BEWARE SOMEONE EVEN POSTED THERE LINK ON THIS SITE ABOUT A MONTH AGO.... JoeHoo

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Postal Money Orders work for me. If they don't accept em, I take my money elsewhere! If they do, the quoted price is all they get, & they can't tap my checking account as they feel fit. Not to mention leaving a trail for postal inspectors if they decide they're gonna get tricky. Save all correspondance.

OP
OP
Joe Hoo?

Joe Hoo?

Feb 13, 2009
Southern and Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo St, Compadre
CrazySlasher said:

BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

What is a BBB Accredited Business?If a business has been accredited by BBB, it means BBB has determined that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I wanted to add my 2 cents. the BBB is no longer a trusted company when it comes to determining a 'good' company. They once were, but they are not any more. Googling this will give you more information that you can read on this topic. For example, google the words "BBB is a scam". In other words, do you own research.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Falls back to the way of the world. You can do what ever you want to who ever you want as long as you have the bucks to grease the right palms. Sad but true.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions