Whats Your Mood?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's Your Mood?

Winter is here, cabin fever is setting in.
What is your mood?
Here is the place to say how things are going, what your plans are for this spring, or just anything that is bugging you.

Let's try not to talk about politics, religion, or subjects that cause controversy; just say what mood you're in and why.

I'll start.

Right now, I'm feeling nostalgic; thinking of spring metal detecting sites to hit and "vacuum," warmer weather that will yield to gold panning and sluicing excursions and CAMPING! :headbang:

How are you feeling?

Best Wishes,
Scott

PS. Now is the time to do online research for that killer site you've been thinkin' of! :read2:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: What's Your Mood?

I am feeling like that fossil I found when I didn't have my hammer & chisel is calling to me. I just have to wait a few more months. in the mean time, I think about it every day! obsessed? probably!
research, & reading. that's what I'm doing.

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terrible.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Workin' on the V3i spreadsheet...and wasting time :wink: :coffee2:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Cold wheather has a bad mental effect on me, kind of depressing. I counter it by diving into research for spring hunts and picking up additional material like real old treasure mags. that have the uncondensed version of the stories. That's my outlet.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn said:
Cold wheather has a bad mental effect on me, kind of depressing. I counter it by diving into research for spring hunts and picking up additional material like real old treasure mags. that have the uncondensed version of the stories. That's my outlet.
I know what you're talking about. There is a well documented affliction known as SADS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
You must get as much sunlight as you can and be sure to monitor your vitamin D intake.

Hang in there, Brother,
It gets better the closer to spring you get!

Very best wishes,
Scott

Lady Liberty

Feb 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K said:
Frankn said:
I know what you're talking about. There is a well documented affliction known as SADS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
You must get as much sunlight as you can and be sure to monitor your vitamin D intake.

Hang in there, Brother,
It gets better the closer to spring you get!

Very best wishes,
Scott

They sell special lights for people to use as treatments for SADS. Me? I prefer a bottle of wine. :D

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

I too do not care much for winter but I still get out and about everyday.

Yesterday morning I was beginningto think that crazy groundhog may be right this year while watching 2 grey squirrels, 2 red squirrels, 2 red birds, and 2 blue jays in the trees out back of the house while having a cup of tea.

Turns out that groundhog is still full of crap and we have two inches of snow this morning.

I just can't wait till spring is here to get the plants out. In the winter season we keep the porch flowers healthy by using an old tanning bed.

Best to you Scott and all!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Day before yesterday was Superbowl Sunday. That made me feel good! :icon_thumleft: My partner and I winning $1,200 in a football pool added to the good feeling. It is so warm outside I had to turn the vent on because it was getting too warm in the house during the Superbowl party so the weather was somewhat of a problem. ;D I've already trimmed the grapes and fruit trees that are already budding. Gotta get the ground ready for the big garden. Have to pull a steer out of the little herd to fatten up for the freezer and all 20 of the chicks I got a while back to add to the egg laying around here are all doing great. We'll be having eggalanches around here in a few months. Gotta get the boat ready for the lake also. Overall, the mood is GREAT!!!!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

packerbacker said:
Day before yesterday was Superbowl Sunday. That made me feel good! :icon_thumleft: My partner and I winning $1,200 in a football pool added to the good feeling. It is so warm outside I had to turn the vent on because it was getting too warm in the house during the Superbowl party so the weather was omewhat of a problem. ;D I've already trimmed the grapes and fruit trees that are already budding. Gotta get the ground ready for the big garden. Have to pull a steer out of the little herd to fatten up for the freezer and all 20 of the chicks I got a while back to add to the egg laying around here are all doing great. We'll be having eggalanches around here in a few months. Gotta get the boat ready for the lake also. Overall, the mood is GREAT!!!!

Nice way to rub it in, sort of like rubbing alcohol on an opened wound.

Glad all is well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions