Im back....and apologies

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I'm back....and apologies

I got into a massive, for me, truck wreck on Feb. 18 of last year and I am just now getting back home....I ended up with ten out of twelve ribs broken and shattered on my left side, a dislocated shoulder that I am still rehabbing. I am sorry if I didn't live up to all the commitments that I had made to certain people and can no longer fulfill, please forgive me. I'm still not sure if I will ever be able to work again, but I'm doing the best that I can.....I would like to renew the friendships that I had before the accident .

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: I'm back....and apologies

Welcome back and glad you're on the mend. Sounds extremely rough...sorry you had to endure something like that. As far as rehab, just focus on lifting a coil and the rest will follow :wink:

OP
OP
oldgoat

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008

texastee2007 said:
Good to have you back and so very sorry that you were injured! can any of us help you complete whatever it was you were trying to do?
Tee, I thank you for the thoughts, and I do appreciate you, I had recieved some treasure magazines from one of the members and was supposed to pass them on, but because of some setbacks at work was not able to at the time.....and then the accident. There are going to be some blessings from it tho, I get to go point hunting a little more because I need the exercise and some those places will definately give you a workout......
To all that reply, thanks for letting me back in.

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Holy cow man! I am just glad to hear you made it back at all! My prayers go out to you for a steady and uneventful recovery from this point onward. :icon_sunny:

I would not worry about those commitments, anyone you promised anything to should understand with no problem!~ :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome back oldgoat. We just never know what the next moment is going to bring.

Glad you are on the mend. :icon_thumright:

TheDane

Nov 3, 2005
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome back !!! :thumbsup:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Glad to see your back and getting well!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Best wishes on a 'speedy recovery'.

Fossis..............

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70

Welcome back Oldgoat.
Prayers sent for full recovery from your accident.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome back, oldgoat! Don't worry about those commitments, your friends will understand. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

get-well-soon42.gif

Attachments

• get-well-soon42.gif
    get-well-soon42.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 130
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sheesh ole goat: Excuses, excuses, excuses sigh. Other than that welcome to the club. Unfortunately mine were from an aircraft accident. you DO understand that it was not my fault, not pilot error? It was some stupid joker that put a power line in the wrong place.

Naturally your boo boo was due to the other driver also, no?

I healed nicely, so will you my friend, but watch that shoulder, follow rhe therapist's instructions faithfully. I am surprised that you didn't have any spinal or neck vertebrae fractures, you were very lucky.

Don Jose de La Mancha

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250

very hot showers tylenol and theragesic balm will be your best friend it was mine when i had my BAD accident in 2007 broken c2 a severe ac3 seperation and mutiple lacerations and some blood clots 1 in each lung just do what the sawbone says and exercise and physical therapy you will be back out in the field mding no time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread