Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
River Rat said:
Glad everything is turning out good, Evy! Talk with ya soon!

BTW, this "oldgoat" is not the same person as "Olegoat" the one we know with the moonshine. Just wanted to clarify that. ;D It can be confusing.
thanx for clarifying that Riverrat...I was about to when you chimed in....I'm the oldgoat from Tx. and while I no longer drink, I will admit to having tasted and enjoyed some moonshine in my day...
Evy, please get well soon, we are all pulling for you and sending you our prayers and good wishes...goat

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you much for the prayers an good thoughts ! i will get there.
I am bck at work at flex job .... sorta this week still am not going fast yet, :laughing7:
I will go back to Dr. this commin week to see when i can go back to aide job soon I need pay ck.
Not as sore ... never has been real pain just some soreness cant wait for it to stop ! i got stuff to do ! CLEAN !

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Granny you are in my prayers and will be in till you are well. We are thinking of you .
Do not be afraid to ask if you need help , if it is possible and with in my means I will do what I can .

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats so very nice Thank you! The only real help I need are hands an backs ! Cant seem to get that here. Oh well! But, thank you ! I will survive ! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread