Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
F

Felinepeachy

Hover over the word "Settings" in the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page which is located right next to your name.

Select "Application Settings" from the drop down that appears.

By default the first list you see is your list of recently used applications. To work with the most comprehensive list of applications that you have authorized, choose "Authorized" from the drop-down list.

To remove the application all together, click the "x" located on the far right of each application.

If you want to keep a certain application, for example, if you play Farmville on Facebook, then you'll want to edit those settings instead of deleting them. To edit the settings for a particular application, choose the "Edit Settings" link.

If you choose the "Edit Settings" link, the first tab highlighted will be the profile tab. Two check boxes are located here. If you want a box to show on your Facebook profile page, check this box. If you want an additional tab to show on your Facebook profile page, check this box. If you don't want either of them accessible to people who view your profile, uncheck the boxes.

Next, you can choose who you want to be able to see the updates you make with that particular application. You can choose your preferences here or even customize it so that only certain people can see updates you make to that application.

The next tab is the Bookmark tab. Check the box if you want to bookmark the application. If you do, a small icon of the application will appear on the bottom left of your Facebook page when you're logged in.

The final tab is the "Additional Permissions" tab. If you want to grant the application permission to post updates to your Facebook wall, check this box. Note that oftentimes an application will ask you first if this is what you want to do.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see Peachy took the hard way. :D I was going to say, just get rid of the darn thing. :thumbsup:

F

Felinepeachy

Hahahahahah, Yeah, best to just delete your whole account. WAY too many issues with Facebook.

And when I say delete, I mean delete, not deactivate.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks much, Felinepeachy.

DigginThePast is right. Best dump the sucker but now and then it's kind of okay to keep up with family gossip. At least I can see if they're talkin about me. ;D

Badger

F

Felinepeachy

Hahahahaaha, okay but just remember, any really juicy gossip about you is sent in a private message :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread