Got Jumped!

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
*wonders how long it will take for Spart to find this thread* but i'm loving reading it....its such ribbitting material

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a frog loses his lilly pad due to strong currents or wind, I wonder if he uses ribbits and a ribbit gun to put it back on? :dontknow:

"toadstool"......................................................................:icon_scratch:................................................"diaribbit?" :dontknow:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could have cut his legs off and fried em up. They taste like chicken!

I remember when I was 18, (legal drinking age back then), I was out at a creek swimming with some friends and of course we had some beer. I got one drunk one time! You should have seen him there trying to hop and he couldn't move and his legs just flopped backwards!

After an hour he sobered up and slooowly jumped/hopped out of where we were at. I can only imagine what he told his other frog friends!

"Man, you wouldn't believe what happened to me this morning! I was out jumping/hopping along and some giant human caught me and poured some liquid down my mouth, next thing I knew the earth was spinning and I couldn't move and my legs just flopped back when I was trying to jump/hop! Don't bother me for a while because I got one heck of a headache!" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
Praise the Lord pass the ammo, rings a bell somewhere is that a movie or what? I can't rembember but it is very familiar somewhere.

OkieHillBillies

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
never ask a frog on a lillypad how deep the water is -- the lying buzzard always says -KNEE DEEP

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well get jumped on by a frog is nothing to warty about --you will be toadly ok, you will not croak from it , next time just jump KNEE DEEP in the water and you will be fine . :thumbsup: tell the cops the preps name is------ Kermit D Frogg--- and he. s sorta bug eyed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread