UFO Reports

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
Just wondering if any of you have had any experiences with Unidentified Flying Objects.

We all see strange lights sometimes. A lot of it can be explained as distant planes, planets, etc.. but I am interested in personal experience by the forum members rather than some newspaper articles.

I know some of you may not want to post due to possibility of getting ridiculed. So if you want to, you can PM me.

Over the years I have had a few people tell me of some very interesting experiences and was wondering if any of you have had one.

Personally, I have only one. What was seen was very high up and looked like stars ( it was at night). These stars ( there were several) were moving in very unusual patterns. Would stop dead and then move again. It was quite a show. These lights were so high up no details could be seen. This event happened over 40 years ago and I remember is like it was yesterday.

How about you?

Ray S ECenFL

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen almost everything, but no UFO's to date :icon_scratch: Then again, if I did see one I am sure not too many would take my word for it anyway :laughing7:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I have seen several unidentified flying objects. Most were just to far away to identify,but exibited strange flight characteristics just the same. Only two were resonably close enough to make out their shape, and only one was close enough to make out the size of the craft. There seems to be a natural flyway through this area, as all kinds of aircraft use the valleys between the two mountain ranges here for reference when flying. I have seen almost every type of plane and helicopter that there is. I have seen commercial,private and military aircraft flying through this region. Most of the unidentified were seen at night, which also makes them hard to identify. Only one was seen during the daytime.It was a round saucer type traveling barely faster than a conventional aircraft. Only one have I seen hovering. It was a long fusilage, cigar shaped craft.
Some of them could definitely been conventional aircraft, but too far away to identify. Only three that I know for sure were not.I am not saying they were from other galaxies or anything like that, only that I could not identify them as conventional aircraft. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread