Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Ah Kuger...nobody ever said our countries were better than yours....just that yours is worse! :wink:

I thought you Americans were all big on "constitutional rights" and "all men are equal" etc etc? criminals are men (or women) and usually citizens of that country, so they have the same rights as you...right?
This is the type of thing that happens when you have "Democracy"! and especially when you follow the USA aka "the great sue nation". :)

(It's ridiculous! I'm all for having those cars like in south Africa that have hidden flame throwers along each side that fry carjackers!!
Also, we were dropping Romans and others into spike filled pits and planting bear type traps thousands of years ago. We don't need no steeeeenkeeen guns!) :tongue3:

:D :headbang:

Bear Traps, & a Hole in the middle of the Shed.

Snag 'em,
Throw them in,
Cover them Over :thumbsup:

Thief ? No Thieves here :dontknow:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I think John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dahmer already tried that excuse mate....didn't work! :tongue3:

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
unarmed civilians are well trained slaves like the old bumper sticker used to say you want my gun you can pry it from my cold dead hands .

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If i'm going to rob your house Red James, then i wait until i know you're going out for at least a couple of hours, NOT at 3am. In a country of so many gun owners this should be compulsory thinking for burglars.I guess the intellect levels are different over there

I wouldnt count on making it :laughing9: My upstairs neighbor,somebody is always home plus they are armed. My next door neighbor,whose house is less than 30 feet away, is also armed,plus i dont have a set routine or a pattern i live by :wink:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red James cash said:
If i'm going to rob your house Red James, then i wait until i know you're going out for at least a couple of hours, NOT at 3am. In a country of so many gun owners this should be compulsory thinking for burglars.I guess the intellect levels are different over there

I wouldnt count on making it :laughing9: My upstairs neighbor,somebody is always home plus they are armed. My next door neighbor,whose house is less than 30 feet away, is also armed,plus i dont have a set routine or a pattern i live by :wink:

Well put,first lesson you are taught in Sniper school,never have a set pattern....I am so good at that,I dont know what I am going to do from one minute to the next!! :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
olepossum said:
unarmed civilians are well trained slaves like the old bumper sticker used to say you want my gun you can pry it from my cold dead hands .

And if your government really want it...they WILL! :wink:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll be conservative with my figures since i dont know the true numbers so i'll intentionally go under with the amounts. There are roughly 80 million lawful gun owners in the USA owning roughly 200 million guns. If out of those 200 million guns 100 million were passed into the hands of another person thus arming them. By doing so would create a standing army of 180 million. Would any government in their right mind honestly try to disarm 180 million pissed off gun owners. Answer = Not a snowballs chance in hell

Come and take em. :laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 306
  • funny_wup_ass.jpg
    funny_wup_ass.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 300
S

Smee

Dano Sverige said:
What part of this can't you get your head around Smee? (and are you insinuating i'm a closet criminal? Lol, pretty weak if so.)

Dano, it was meant "tongue in cheek", and you should know that I do respect you . . . just thought you were smart enough to see the humor. While we do not agree, I do believe you are speaking your convictions, as I do mine. No insult intended.

Personally, why should I work to buy the things I want to enjoy, and yet allow some bum who refuses to work get the enjoyment from it.

Would I shoot? Hell yeah! Till I run out of ammo.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
@Red James - There's a reason that any nations army has never been anywhere near 180 million strong, and that's because most of them don't enjoy the fact that the other side can shoot (stab,bludgeon,trample,strangle etc) back!
Most of your 180 million would rather just hand over the gun than risk death,injury or just trouble! Even in Stalin's Russia in WWII, where many were forced into the fight and shot by their own side if they went any direction other than forwards..couldn't get close to your numbers,lol.
For all the gun toting bluster from many Americans, if your house is surrounded by FBI, ATF and SWAT and they want you to throw out your weapons...you'll throw them out! (or change your name to "Koresh")
Didn't the confederacy try this sort of thing once? Didn't work out too well for them as i recall?
Yes yes! I'm being too "literal" and obnoxious i know lol....it's true though. :tongue3:

@Smee - yeah i wasn't too sure, had just woke up at the time lol. No insult taken anyhow mate. All's fair in love and war, and i dish it out, be sad if i couldn't take it right?
I also respect your and anyone elses opinions and views too. I just reserve the right to disagree,pick and poke,laugh and joke about them too! :wink:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RED, you posted -->Would any government in their right mind honestly try to disarm 180 million pissed off gun owners. Answer = Not a snowballs chance in hell
A simple exec order will do it. --->" Because of the present security problem showing that the Muslims (Or who ever) are buying, trading and stealing firearms, we need to carry out an accounting of available firearms, working or not, it will be necessary to temporarily place them into various Federal deposits.

You will be given a receipt for your arms which will be returned to you immediately after this crisis has passed or has been eliminated.

You have until such as such time X to turn over any firearms to the stations.

Any arms found in your possesion after the time limit is terminated, will be treated as a felonious act against our National security and your civil rights will be suspended, including your right to use any form of bank card or credit. All of your permits, licenses, and similar business factors will also be immediately suspended.

Finally, I must caution you that we have an extensive list of firearms and firearm owners collected through normal and internet sources, all of which must be accounted for by the termination of this free date. All of the above sanctions will be placed in effect until all of the firearms associated with you have been accounted for.

In addition fines of up to $500,000 dollars and prison time up to 10 years may apply for each violation..

A simple way with no violence - no business negotiations, food or services of any type for your family until you comply.. How many would hold out?

Don Jose de La Mancha

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
That question sets the stage for another question , if it was that easy to implement why haven't they done it yet ? Could it be because the prison space is not yet available or because the people responsible for the implentation haven't yet recruited enough people willing enough to carry out the killings of those who resist .The only way I see that they can do it is to promise their hired foreign killers ( I say foreign because I don't think they could recruit enough Americans to do this YET ). I don't think the Mexican Drug cartel or all those guys standing in front of Lowe's or OSH are quite up to snuff YET. Now let's say a one world organization became our government , they may not turn out to be nice guys and it's possible they could designate troops from other parts parts of the world to come here and do the dirty deeds required .

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp you mention "in addition fines of up to $500,000 dollars and prison time up to 10 years may apply for each violation.."

I think at that point I'll take the 10 years. After all, I could use a vacation :laughing9: Think of it... free room and board, 3 square meals a day and "FREE" medical, plus you are not required to pay federal income tax. :headbang:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
10 years of "Bubba"...your a$$ is really gonna suffer mate!! :o Buy an Etrac or Excal II...pay the fine! :laughing9:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good afternoon D.Doc: You posted--> if it was that easy to implement why haven't they done it yet
There could be many reasons, not on top of their agenda yet, or the sequence factor isn't here yet. Also it prob would not implemented prior to O' 's second term try, unless a national emergency was instituted because it was evident that he wouldn't make a second term.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You posted --> Could it be because the prison space is not yet available or because the people responsible for the implantation haven't yet recruited enough people willing enough to carry out the killings of those who resist
You have missed the point, 'non violence' is the key, it would not be necessary.. Any nation that has actually accepted a thing such as the DHS / Patriot act, is almost ready to blindly accept the gov's authority in anything concerning security.

If they had tried this in the 40's or 50's, the Us would have had a revolution, but no longer, the people have been indoctrinated too well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You posted-->Now let's say a one world organization became our government , they may not turn out to be nice guys and it's possible they could designate troops from other parts parts of the world to come here and do the dirty deeds required .
Obviously, and the one world gov is coming. Our President has, or is ready to sign an UN agreement to restrict / eliminate civilian firearms ownership. UN enforceable naturally.

Don Jose de La Mancha

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn,you all are depressing me!!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
crazyjarhead said:
I think many countries need to follow what Egypt did, including us. It's spreading like wild fire :thumbsup:

Egypt is experiencing "democracy" in action. Democracy is mob rule. A lynch mob is a perfect example of democracy. Thank God our founding fathers saw the horrible fruits of a democray and gave us a Constitutional Republic, (rule by law).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread