Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
My wife got a new/used car and I got to take a ride in it, the backseat is lovely heated leather. ;D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unbelievable, still nearly a 50/50 splint between romantics and the not so romantics.

Well, I can brag about one record I do have, and that is never buying a woman flowers for any occasion. I was asked about this practice at least 3 times over the years and my reply is always the same. I buy you flowers and you're tossing them out in a few days, I buy you a nice gift, you'll have it forever. It always seems that woman will say flowers are so beautiful and have a lovely fragrance. Not to be out done by any woman, I remind them of air fresheners :laughing7:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does giving your loved one a football helmet count? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

No, in ALL reality I always been a romantic. It seems that from MY EXPERIENCE, the women usually get tird of it all the time after periods of time, so they tend to quit wanting to do things together, etc, or just think it is another day to them and don't get excited as much anymore.

I always bought flowers on NON occasions, cards on NON occasions, little notes on the mirrors, in the car, in certain places they would defintely look in or be around, etc, etc.

I also, got them things on special occasions, like Valentines, Birthdays, Christmas, etc, but those are NORMAL occasions. I have always done things out of the box.

I guess after several marriages, I can only figure I wasn't made to be married. Chances of me getting married again? Well, I can say this much the chances of me getting married again would be like me finding and recovering ALL the gold, silver, and treasures from every sunken ship between 1700-1900 in 1 weeks time!

Last time I checked, I don't even know where 1 of the ships are much less all of them to find them ALL in 1 week!!!!!

Plus, I like my FREEDOM now!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
dirt doctor said:
Dano Sverige said:
Bah Humbug! "Romance" is only for those who are struggling to get enough of what they want! :tongue3:

Seems like you could make it on attention alone . :laughing7:

Hey!....you've either got it or ....umm you're American. :wink:

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dirt doctor said:
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .

Thats not very Romantic, get a plane ticket and go kick his butt in person you keyboard cowboy you.

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
WindHarvester said:
dirt doctor said:

Thats not very Romantic, get a plane ticket and go kick his butt in person you keyboard cowboy you.

I don't think it would change him any . Keyboard Cowboy ? What do you consider Dano an avenging hero ?

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dirt doctor said:
WindHarvester said:
dirt doctor said:

I don't think it would change him any . Keyboard Cowboy ? What do you consider Dano an avenging hero ?

People knock his Country all the time and he just tosses little insults back, I would more than likely be doing the same if I were him. Take it easy, or have a stroke over it, but I'm sure it's all in fun

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Not to worry , I'm not stroke prone and if you go back and read my posts you will notice I don't knock anybody's country . I can accept a good natured, tastefully done barb and no, America isn't perfect and we have our share of crooks , killers and Kooks but not all Americans need to be lumped into that category and the comments like "you Americans" certainly can give that impression.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
ivan salis said:
easy a adult bedroom door with a door lock on the inside * -- go inside --lock the door and do not open till 2 of you are happy .
that's what they made Vaseline for, spread it on outside door knobs :laughing7:.....NGE

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol...stop whining Dirt mate, and stop spoiling threads. If you don't like me then put me on ignore for Gods sake! Go read my post in the "gun control" thread, it may calm you down a little. Sheesh.

(Oh they never say "i'll fly over there and kick your a$$ you limey ponce!" windharvester mate. It's always "Come over here and say that boy!" UMM...NO! better things to spend money on thanks. lol )

Sorry Spart and you romantics...carry on. :-*

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Spoiling threads.......... a whiner ....... a matter of opinion. Yeah , I read your post on the gun control thread and if I would have read it before this one it might have tipped the scales a bit and I might have not posted here but I did . I have better things to spend my money on too .You're going to fault people for not saying they are not going to kick your ass when you're doing the same thing ?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Sorry Spart and you romantics...carry on. :-*

This is turning out even better than the original post Dano... :laughing9:

Since neither of you 2 lovers don't want to spend the money to meet each other, may I suggest that you both swim and meet at the halfway point :laughing7: Now both of you kiss and make up... After all this is a romantic post :tongue3:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dirt doctor, there is no need to apologize, I love a little tete a tete to liven things up. Besides, I think you can tell I'm not the romantic type. I just found out that sending someone a dozen plastic roses dipped in rose oil is not the romantic way to go.. Who knew :dontknow: I did mention to her that my flowers would outlive the real ones by decades :tongue3:

P.S. You gotta love Dano, he's my double from across the pond :headbang:

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
I did mention to her that my flowers would outlive the real ones by decades :tongue3:
As my wife has gotten older she thinks flowers are a waste of money . For her Birthday she wanted a solar tube Skylight for the front room and for Valentines day two pairs of Sketchers Tennis shoes .Now that's being practical .

P.S. You gotta love Dano, he's my double from across the pond :headbang:
[/quote]

Uh Oh , :help:

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_scratch: How romantic are you? Good question! You can't answer that.
Your mate is suppose be answering it for you ! !

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
If your idea of foreplay is punching your wife on the arm and asking 'Are you ready yet?' doesn't cut the mustard. :icon_scratch:

Nor is 2 hour of begging on bended knees :laughing7:
I thought it was like Gallager said..... Standing in the door with you shorts around your ankles saying "Ya Wanna?" Guess it works with mas e mas alcohol ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread