• You must be joking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol,knew you'd appreciate the break Spart' mate. See Dirt, I class Spartacus as a "good online friend", even though he's American.Why? Because he doesn't take aything at face value and is capable of reading between lines,(he's also a bigger joker than me) as is windharvester and quite a few others around the site. Attention seeker? Nooo lol. I'm just a mischievious devils advocate. I like to argue and poke fun,wind people up and am a huge fan of "international rivalry"! Americans make great targets for this and as it's full of snow and minus 10c here and i can't get out detecting....it's my winter hobby. :laughing9:

I mean no harm to anyone,it's just a bit of fun, and yeah i probably am a 5th rate comedian, it could be worse..i could be a 6th rate one like Spart'! :tongue3:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dano I like having you around! Since you're a fifth rate comedian, bumps me up a notch! At least I'm not on the bottom when you're around buddy :D

Too many sensitive people jeeze. If you can't take a joke go sit in the corner and finish your popsicle. The big kids will come play with you when we're done. :hello:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See Dano......here's a good example of why we pack heat over here. Life is like the internet if you're packin'. You aren't afraid of anyone until you're unarmed and face to face! Don't make me kick your butt boy! :D

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, let me review things in my life. I have enjoyed much love before I was married, much love while married, and after I lost my wife, much love. but I must note that as men and women get older, women seem to loose the need more than men.

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
bill-USA said:
For our then upcoming 25th, I asked the wife if she would like to redo our vows in church. Without the slightest hesitation she said NO! We still completed 43 years 10 and a half months!

She is now home with the Lord!

Sorry to hear of your loss Bill and FrankN .

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a pretty romantic guy! On the first night of my honeymoon I offered to take her metal detecting with me under the stars and moonlight! :thumbsup:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute! I'm confused :icon_scratch: I thought roses thrived in a warm moist environment. :icon_scratch: Like when you just pulled a major boo boo and theres heat & steam eminating from her ears after she found out what you did.........

Detecting under the stars sounds romantic to me, especially if you find (her) jewlery ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions