garett 250

OP
OP
G

gringoo

Feb 15, 2011
yes i found coins and things like a gold ring that i sold for scrap and got 30.00 for it as it was a small one. the 250 loves pennies when it says it is a dime it realy is a penny, the canadian coins are diferant than u.s. coins harder to read. but i realy count get past the bell sound everthing sounded like the bell sound to me after awhile. right now im waiting for the fisher f2 to come in the mail, as im semi retired im realy itching to get out their, i sold my ace 250 for 160.00, ill let everone know if the f2 is any better or not or i hope just as good with out the bell tone sound witch i wont miss. its funny 14 years ago i bought a whites 3 and used it for about ten hours and never touched it again for 14 years and i sold it , and never missed it but now im adicted to this treasure hunting and cant wait to get out their. :icon_scratch:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
gringoo Welcome to Tnet I, too have an Ace 250. I see you are from Canada and it must be a part where
there is no snow, like maybe VanCouver or some other warm part. I live near the Ontario border and have
some friends over there. And we have lots of snow now on both sides of the border.

Again, Welcome to Tnet and Happy Hunting.

Ray

OP
OP
G

gringoo

Feb 15, 2011
yes i live in vancouver, where i can hunt everyday pretty well, i hunt in the rain no problem as like seattle it rains alot here i feel sorry for all you guys who have to wait for the snow to go. i find in the parks here that their is millions of pennies laying everywhere, i guess the guys who metal detect here dont like digging them. it would be ok if the pennies were worth more than a pennie. i guess im just a complainer, i cant wait to take my machine down the states where the americans are better at losing their coins, as i say im sick of digging pennies.

thanks for the welcome

your cousin

gringoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread