All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
being of sound mind and body -- I spent all I had and whatever I could borrow and died in debt --so I know the tears as they buried me were real , because their not getting their cash back. --so now go get yer own money , ya buncha vultures.

sure we can ALL get along , just as soon as you quit breathing up all my oxygen.

anyone who hates small yappy dogs and bratty kids can't be all bad.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I don't know if I'll have one or be cremated, I want to go out the cheapest way. If I do get buried it will be on our land and I have always planed on chiseling my own stone and building my own box in advance. I figure I could have removable shelves in it for tools and keep it in the garage.

No joke, if I'm buried this is how I want to go out so my wife, son and daughter can enjoy my insurance and savings.

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro
I want my headstone to read "Next To Me Lies My Wife Cold As Ever"
And on my wifes I want it to read "Next To Me Lies My Husband Stiff At Last"

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
WindHarvester said:
I don't know if I'll have one or be cremated, I want to go out the cheapest way. If I do get buried it will be on our land and I have always planed on chiseling my own stone and building my own box in advance. I figure I could have removable shelves in it for tools and keep it in the garage.

No joke, if I'm buried this is how I want to go out so my wife, son and daughter can enjoy my insurance and savings.

lonesomebob said:
I want my past master Masonic symbol and name and date .no message because ,no one ever listend to me anyway.

I wouldn't mind having that etched into mine either Bob, I'm very proud to be a Mason and I'd like it to be known after I kick it. I'm saving my first ring for my son to give to him when he is of age to join.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread