Your Gravestone.....

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
I want mine to say:
"He never thought he was worth it."

And my wifes to say
"But she did."

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hypoman,
You are definitely "worth it." :hello:
Hope it is many years from now that you need a gravestone and that it will convey a happier message of your life! :icon_sunny:

Best,
Scott

hypoman

Jul 25, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Thanks man. :icon_thumleft:

I guess I'm just one of those guys that doesn't understand what his wife sees in him. And sometimes what other people see either.
I have a pretty good outlook on life. I just want people to know how good of a woman I have.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm torn between two....
One is:

"Here rests Scott; Spent an entire lifetime learning just to piss it away by dying."

Best Wishes,
Scott

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hypoman said:
That one is pretty funny. What's the other?

Since you asked....

"Here lies the mortal remains of Scott;
A Man born 100 years too late and died 100 years too soon."

You asked, I gave. Deep, huh?

Best Wishes,
Scott

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
dead like I am now, you shall one day be - so stop wasting your time reading this crap and go live and be. --

OR

the secert to happiness? spend more time doing stuff with folks you like and less with those you
dont .

OR

eat nothing but vegetables - that way even if you do not live to be 100 it will seem like you lived that long.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
"Don't stand here mourning for me, i got cremated,i'm not here you see?"

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No stone for this old man. I gonna get cremated and have my ashes scatter all over the place. My favorate swimming hole, favorate fishing hole my best park that way I will be around all the time.....Matt

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's nothing morbid about this topic... Unfortunately I can't print what I would have put on my stone here.. It's rated X for sure, but it is funny :laughing7:

Like I had posted a while ago, my funeral will not be for the faint of heart. I really have to see they the parlor will allow my antics. There is nothing like closing the show and getting my last laugh. Even if I can't see it then, I can picture it now :laughing9:

My plan is a simple one, I will record several snippets like, "good to see you", "I'm glad you could make", "I didn't think you would show" and a few others. I want a speaker in the coffin behind my head and when people kneel to sat their final goodbyes, I'll have the last word. :icon_thumleft:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
PEPPERONI

OH That's Tombstone :thumbsup:

How about

DIG HERE ! (& a Lipstick on the grave)

I Wanna be Face down though

:wink:

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Please don't think I am weird, but I have had my headstone up, in place, since 1995. This was something that my parents had done in their lifetimes; and initially I thought it was a tad weird......seeing your own headstone in place. But, I soon discovered that it gave me the opportunity to put on your headstone what you want to be remembered for. With me so far?...... :icon_scratch:

So....for me...on my headstone I have my name (of course), my date of birth (of course) and......
below that is a replica of my police badge (for my 23 years as an Auxiliary/Reserve Police Officer) and to the right of that is a Navy anchor with the inscription of "Vietnam Era Veteran". So.......whenever I pass, all my friends/family have to do is bury me and put my date of death on the headstone.

Of course, this was done before I got into MDng (shucks), because now I wish I could have the replica of a metal detector on it.

By the way....having my headstone in place.....it gives my ex-wives and my enemies the opportunity to pee on my grave....BEFORE I am buried!!! :headbang: :headbang: :icon_pirat:

---Mel

borninok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions