One of my other hobbies

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I go to this site about everyday and get free things mailed to me all the time, from shampoo/conditioner, makeup, detergent, to T-shirts, food items, coupons, aspirin.

Each day when my Son and Daughter get home from school they wonder what we got free. Last week I even got my Son a free Flash Drive and I have a free router on the way.

One thing is I do get a lot more spam now but I just delete it or send it too my junk e-mail account.

Enjoy!

Forum below:

http://www.forums.freestufftimes.com/index.php

Home Page below:

http://www.freestufftimes.com/

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Today I got two magazines (free subscriptions) News week and Sport fishing and sticker and magnet for gun safes saying that they could not be searched with out a warrent.

Yesterday I got a sample (5 softgels) of MegaRed krill oil from walmart.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great hobby, but I wasn't very good at it..

Stalking celebrities in NY/NJ... Right now I have 100's of restraining orders, so I'm thinking about starting a celebrity photo scrapbook with the restraining order on the opposing page :laughing7:

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
spartacus53 said:
I had a great hobby, but I wasn't very good at it..

Stalking celebrities in NY/NJ... Right now I have 100's of restraining orders, so I'm thinking about starting a celebrity photo scrapbook with the restraining order on the opposing page :laughing7:

LOL Spart, somehow I would not doubt it one bit!

You should try my hobby, it's like opening a present everytime I go to the mail box because I never know what will be inside. It also helps to ease the pain of finding a bill inside. :wink:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting a free sample is surely a good way to see if you like a product before you buy it :icon_thumleft: The only problem is that the sample is small, so you may want to run out and buy the product right away. I try to avoid samples and go right to shoplifting :icon_thumleft: Not only do you get free and larger sized product, but you get the additional rush for your effort.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Getting a free sample is surely a good way to see if you like a product before you buy it :icon_thumleft: The only problem is that the sample is small, so you may want to run out and buy the product right away. I try to avoid samples and go right to shoplifting :icon_thumleft: Not only do you get free and larger sized product, but you get the additional rush for your effort.
Nothing like a good adrenaline rush! :laughing7:

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Today in the mail my wife got 15 free samples of makeup from target and I got 5 Tony Hawk "Be Tobacco Free" posters, one for each of my kids and the other three they can give to friends.

Of course I got the dreaded electric bill but it's not to bad this time.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's something else you can do,if you really like a product,write a hand written letter to the CEO of the company and tell them how much you like their product(s) and then sit back a wait,I did this several years ago on a 3m product and a week later FedEx drops a big old box outside my door with everything that 3M makes for the consumer+ free small bottles of their car cleaning products (I didn't even know they made those), and a nice call from them and asked if I had received my free items.I total them all up and there was more than$100 retail and all it cost me was a hand written letter and a stamp. :laughing7:
Remember the key to his is a nice hand written letter,not an email,this never fails!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Thanks WindHarvester, I'll check this out. Sounds good. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

And to PB and Dylan thanks to you, too. I'll check yours out too. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

I always like FREE stuff. LOL.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions